Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im serioiusly GETTING TIRED of this Pac-May negotiations!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im serioiusly GETTING TIRED of this Pac-May negotiations!!!

Just sign the fkin contract already. Both parties are to blame. Fkin morons who don't even deserve our money.

I mean i have never herd of a negotiation take this fkin long!!!!

Seriously say what you want about UFC but if this was Silva vs St Pierre. The contracts wouldve been signed and they would already be in training camp. UFC don't fk around like boxing when it comes to making the big fights.

Fkin ****s. So pissed off right now. Probably because my boss just yelled at me but still fkin stupid ass negotiations. JUST SIGN THE DAMN PAPER or get GANGREE on their cocks and hope they fall off!!!

Seriously FK

agreed........

Comment

Flyod is silent, very silent and no interest. But wait he is all over his foundation though, and had mention about retiring for 1 or 2 years from boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
        Flyod is silent, very silent and no interest. But wait he is all over his foundation though, and had mention about retiring for 1 or 2 years from boxing.
        he is trying to revive Micheal Jackson in him. his next excuse is "kids is more important I can't leave them hanging"

and

Why until pacquiao backs out of the fight because he is taking too long then go to the media and blame pacquiao for backing out.

Comment

red sent for comparing ufc to boxing

Comment

Lebron James will be announcing his decision on friday.

The World Cup will commence this weekend.

Patience guys.

Comment

Working...
            X