No announcement yet.

Moments when you've been freaked out playing a game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice View Post
    I had no kind of bullets left, very little herbs, I fought him a ton of times and got hurt badly, I was tired, beat, drawn out, I needed a break, then I got it, I was in danger, I needed ammo and THIS HAPPENED I WAS SAVED.............OR NOT

Had the same happen to me many times with Nemesis, what a prick he was. The first time you encounter him, I ran into the Police Department. I thought I was safe until I made it upstairs, and then got halfway down a hallway, heard a door open and suddenly he screams "STARS!" and came bolting down the hallway for the rematch.

I about pissed myself.

Comment

Your telling me lol, I almost died when I saw him jump through a window with a ROCKET LAUNCHER!!

Comment

nemesis was a ****ing *****.....first RE i ever played....definatly scared me....

Comment

I never played it but my boy told me he almost fainted when he saw something called Pyramid Head in Silent Hill

Comment

I never played it but my boy told me he almost fainted when he saw something called Pyramid Head in Silent Hill
            Jesus Christ dude, "Pyramid Head" almost gave me nightmares when I first saw him when I was like 14 or 15. Motherfucker forcefully rapes a bloody set of mannequin legs in the game.

Comment

Here's the video.

Comment

Another time I jumped at something was playing through the first "Fatal Frame" game on PS2.

I was in some dark assed room (aren't all rooms in that game dark?), and I kept hearing noises, and I started to look around but I couldn't see anything at all.

So I move around a bit, investigate the area....nothing, but I'm still hearing these noises.

Then a female voice calls out "MY EYES!" and I'm all like "WTF?".

I turn around and there she is, a ghost of some ***** with both of her eyes gouged out, reaching out to me yelling "my eyes!".

Comment

THATS CRAZY lol was that part one or two?

Comment

Na I remember playing Final Fantasy 7, and I was just in some submarine getting ready to level up some more when I accidently hit some floating thing that ended up being Emerald Weapon, I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol, man he whooped my a$$!!

Comment

THATS CRAZY lol was that part one or two?
                      Silent Hill 2 :Restless Dreams I think it is with Pyramid Head.

What kind of game has rape in it? And rape with bloody, twitching mannequin legs? The creators of the Silent Hill series need therapy.

LMAO@The Final Fantasy story.

Comment

Working...
                      X