No announcement yet.

Hatton on Mayweather AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
    Mayweather hasn`t looked good since Gatti (the punchbag)

Mayweather should stay retired, i`m not sure if he can run another marathon
    I hope all you get your wish and this fight happens. Floyd will punish the **** of Hatton making his face a mess. I will take any bets on this fight should it happen real money or points.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
      I really hope floyd calls him out now, enough is enough, call him out at 147 and sort this crap out.
      Hatton already ran away from 147.

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG9SRV-yvxc

damnnn!!!!!! THis fight made Floyd develop his "running style"

"Wow one of the biggest robbery ever. Castillo landed 203 punches when pbf landed 157. Castillo landed %40 pbf landed %35. Wow what a robbery, plus pbf run for most of the fight."
        Show me round per round stats and you might have something. Accum stats do not tell the story of an entire fight. Thanks for playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
          Hatton disses baldomir, but look i what i found on boxing scene.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=3163

BoxingScene.com: We know that you might not be able to tell us too much, but if you had a preference - who would you want to fight next?

Ricky Hatton: Well, maybe Baldomir. For my immediate next fight because he beat the man at 147 in Zab Judah. He?s the man with the Ring belt now. That would be a good opportunity for me. Especially with Mayweather moving up in weight and Cotto rumored to move up there soon. That would be a good fight for me, but ultimately Floyd Mayweather is the one I want because pound for pound everyone considers him number one now. That would be the one I want eventually, but Baldomir for my next one would be a nice one.

LOL.
          that is pretty bad.

I really dont understand peopel and their comments on the Castillo fights. some people thought Floyd won, some people thought Castillo won. It was a close fight...as long as you scored it ROUND BY ROUND instead of looking at the punchstat numbers but then Floyd goes on to easily beat Castillo in an immediate rematch, injury free this time. What exactly do are people gunning for when they say 'but Floyd lost the first Castillo fight!'?
          ________
          S85
          Last edited by Steak; 02-11-2011, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            that is pretty bad.

I really dont understand peopel and their comments on the Castillo fights. some people thought Floyd won, some people thought Castillo won. It was a close fight...as long as you scored it ROUND BY ROUND instead of looking at the punchstat numbers but then Floyd goes on to easily beat Castillo in an immediate rematch, injury free this time. What exactly do are people gunning for when they say 'but Floyd lost the first Castillo fight!'?
            Because they hate him, they pick every opponent to beat him and get pissed off when it doesn't happen.

Comment

Hatton make me laugh calling out a man not even in his weight division when he has no intentions of moving up. Hatton would need to beat Cotto, Mosely and maybe Margarito at WW before even calling floyd out.

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                Hatton make me laugh calling out a man not even in his weight division when he has no intentions of moving up. Hatton would need to beat Cotto, Mosely and maybe Margarito at WW before even calling floyd out.
                Why would he need to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post

He's got to get in line, he's fought no one at 147. It seems like Floyd is only going to fight whoever proves themselves to be the best at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                    Because he has hardly any big names on his resume, 3 at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                      In an ideal world and if time wasnt an issue and fights were easy to make maybe Hatton could box those boxers. But he doesnt have to. Hatton is more of a name if not at 147 than Cotto and Marge. PBF didnt need to box any 154lbs befor boxing DLH and it would be stupid to say that he did need to.

Comment

Working...
                      X