Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

During the Lampley interview, Duane Ford said Pac clearly won the first 6 rounds...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
    what's pretty obvious to me is he seems to have issues with a fighter's overwhelming popularity
    What's pretty obvious is Duane Ford is incompetent and a borderline psycopath.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Boat
      Anyone named Frogs is clearly a troll
      Why this troll alt not yet ip banned for life.

Comment

what's pretty obvious to me is he seems to have issues with a fighter's overwhelming popularity and would like to be considered as some sort of maverick who goes against the grain.
        I do believe what he meant is that Pac won the first 6 rounds CLEARLY as in 4-2. But the problem I have is that he made a comment about the 4th round where he said Pac CLEARLY won, BUT the Pac he's used to watching would've finished Bradley...wtf? Why does that matter? So now his scoring is being influenced by how Pac's fighting style has changed?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          I do believe what he meant is that Pac won the first 6 rounds CLEARLY as in 4-2. But the problem I have is that he made a comment about the 4th round where he said Pac CLEARLY won, BUT the Pac he's used to watching would've finished Bradley...wtf? Why does that matter? So now his scoring is being influenced by how Pac's fighting style has changed?
          Yeah I noticed that too. That statement was odd to say the least.

I don't think it influenced his judging but he really needs to practice what he's going to say before going on camera...

Comment

so basically he's seeing it one way but scoring it another.

his 'american idol' and 'bradley taught pac a boxing lesson' quotes lead me to believe that he wasn't happy pac made his old ass wait so he let his scorecard show his displeasure.
            lol, even his american idol comparison was **** too. in the american idols finals , it so happened that it was an amercain vs a filipino/mexican american that competed and the american won that many thought was **** too.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              lol, even his american idol reasoning was ****. in the american idols finals , it so happened that it was an amercain vs a filipino/mexican american that competed and the american won that many thought was **** too.
              he is definitely bitter about something.

Comment

Duane ford is full of it, he dont know what he is saying or thinking.
                He just has to admit he has friend and relatives who wanted bradley to win, and he was under pressure to give the bro a helping hand and break.

Pacs had his career is how Ford saw it. Ford has to admit he was reckless with his judging and got it wrong. When people commit crimes on the spur of the moment they do usually leave evidence.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 06-17-2012, 02:36 AM.

Comment

I watched that inteview too and I am asking the same question.It should be 114-114 for a draw.But still a draw will not make sense because Pacquiao dominated Bradley most of the rounds.This interview should be an evidence for NSAC and WBO to consider in reversing the decision.They should call it a draw or no contest because of the judges error.At least one judge already admitted he scored it 1st to 6th rounds for Pacquiao.What changed his score on the actual score card , I don't know?

Comment

what's pretty obvious to me is he seems to have issues with a fighter's overwhelming popularity and would like to be considered as some sort of maverick who goes against the grain.
                    this is the vibe i got.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Incorrect and misleading. He said he won the first half of the fight.

And Ford's card had it 4-2 Pacquiao which is consistent with his statement.
                      Even at 4-2 with Manny leading the 1st 6 rounds, that only means he gave 5 rounds to Bradley in the last 6 rounds... WTF??!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X