No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    why the hell would i pose as Notre Dame loving Korean online?

i dont use alts anymore...i dont even like logging in my larryx alt
    Let me use it.

Comment

• Go ahead guys let loose !!!

Its alright to act like you've never been there before.

Season on the line, nuts in a vise !!!

Well go ahead !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Go ahead guys let loose !!!

Its alright to act like you've never been there before.

Season on the line, nuts in a vise !!!

Well go ahead !!!

Nope. We still know what it feels like to win and the series ain't over yet.

Great win but keep the foot on the gas. Ya feel?

Comment

• We sHould be up 2-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            We sHould be up 2-1.

No ....that's all I could think of after that win....

Comment

• “I don’t give a [expletive] what you say,” Bryant told Yahoo! Sports late Friday. “If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations.' Well, [expletive] you.

“Because I don’t play for your [expletive] approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That’s what I play for. Most of the time, when guys feel the pressure, they’re worried about what people might say about them. I don’t have that fear, and it enables me to forget bad plays and to take shots and play my game."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ko...r-thunder.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                “I don’t give a [expletive] what you say,” Bryant told Yahoo! Sports late Friday. “If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations.' Well, [expletive] you.

“Because I don’t play for your [expletive] approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That’s what I play for. Most of the time, when guys feel the pressure, they’re worried about what people might say about them. I don’t have that fear, and it enables me to forget bad plays and to take shots and play my game."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ko...r-thunder.html
                And that's why Kobe is one of the greatest ever. I wish Lebron had learned that at some point in his career, and I hope Dwight Howard does. (Unless he leaves Orlando, then f*** him.)

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  And that's why Kobe is one of the greatest ever. I wish Lebron had learned that at some point in his career, and I hope Dwight Howard does. (Unless he leaves Orlando, then f*** him.)
                  Trade Howard to Miami for Lebron.

Then use the cap space to grab Deron Williams. If possible. Didn't look up the numbers but Lebron took less money to ride with Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    and thats why kobe is a choker

Comment

• okc will win game 4

sorry lakers fans

Comment

Working...
                      X