No announcement yet.

Is she cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like she is to me.

The late night call from a bloke is standard cheating behaviour.

Or it could be something like an old ex-boyfriend is all over her. But when I broke up with a girl I'd been with for a while, I deleted her number, facebook, email, all that. You have to. Or else you're just waiting for that moment when you murk yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      Thanks for the advice guys.

It could all be an innocent misunderstanding, or I'm being played. Even though our relationship is still relatively strong and we have a great time together, something just isn't sitting right with me at the minute, and when you feel like that, something is usually up.

She'll be coming over tonight after she finishes work. I'm going to gently confront her about it, but if she doesn't give me a good explanation, I'm going to finish it there and then. I've had plenty of chances to cheat if I wanted to, but didn't, because I wouldn't want it to happen to me.

Without sounding like a d**k, I'm a nice, good looking, intelligent lad, and don't deserve to be played like a fool. Men ringing your girlfriend while your in bed with her just isn't on. She should have apologized there and then and told me what the situation was. If she has nothing to hide, then why try to conceal it?

As I said, she either gives me a great explanation tonight or she's out of my life for good.
      If the worst comes to worst and she is cheating, don't hesistate to end it. Don't get played, don't even talk to her again.

Comment

But on the other hand she wouldn't be that dumb to give out her phone number to anyone especially if she knows she got a boyfriend who she'll be sleeping next to the very next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
          Sounds like she is to me.

The late night call from a bloke is standard cheating behaviour.

Or it could be something like an old ex-boyfriend is all over her. But when a broke up with a girl I'd been with for a while, I deleted her number, facebook, email, all that. You have to. Or else you're just waiting for that moment when you murk yourself.
          I thought it could be her ex-boyfriend. She didn't seem happy when her phone kept on ringing. But if it was an ex-boyfriend pestering her, she could have just told me. I'm an understanding guy and would have just brushed it off.

I can't remember her ex's name. But I'm going to find out, and if it matches the caller i'd from last night, she's either seeing him behind my back, or he's pestering her, and she is too embarrassed or scared to tell me about it.

In any case, I'd prefer the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            But on the other hand she wouldn't be that dumb to give out her phone number to anyone especially if she knows she got a boyfriend who she'll be sleeping next to the very next day.
            ....you'd be surprised ... I was f ucking an ex coworker that was married.
            she would tell me when and when not to text her..
            sometimes she would forget to delete the text messages and her husband would call me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              If the worst comes to worst and she is cheating, don't hesistate to end it. Don't get played, don't even talk to her again.
              Oh you see this is difficult.

This is how you can lose possessions.

Do a quick divvy up in your head to see if you are up or down on the amount stuff you have. If you have some of her good things: stereo, t.v. A clean, fast, heartbroken break is best. And you win.

I always remember my sister breaking up with her boyfriend when I was a kid. He lent me about 10 playstation games, but he only bloody game back for them. One of the most disappointing moments of my life. A girl won't come back for her stuff.

Comment

My advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  Oh you see this is difficult.

This is how you can lose possessions.

Do a quick divvy up in your head to see if you are up or down on the amount stuff you have. If you have some of her good things: stereo, t.v. A clean, fast, heartbroken break is best. And you win.

I always remember my sister breaking up with her boyfriend when I was a kid. He lent me about 10 playstation games, but he only bloody game back for them. One of the most disappointing moments of my life. A girl won't come back for her stuff.
                  I suppose. I just wouldn't give anyone even the tiniest opputrunity for a second chance, being Scottish I have a preoccupation with vengence and I'm stubborn as **** if someone annoys me.

Seriously on an internet test my deadly sin was "Wrath".

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    she would tell me when and when not to text her..
                    sometimes she would forget to delete the text messages and her husband would call me LOL
                    you're right man,now days you can't trust no one especially a female..times have changed..hard to find a trust worthy woman who's gonna stay true to you.

Comment

Originally posted by maniac310 View Post
                      She would tell me when and when not to text her..
                      Sometimes she would forget to delete the text messages and her husband would call me lol
                      that was you!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X