No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Still Gives Mayweather The Edge on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Because Manny wont fight him , every time its Manny that says no deal , its not hard to figure out dude !
    I never got how these guys don't see that Bob and Pac are the ones with the excuses. Ariza and so many others said that Bob don't want the fight. Even Bob himself said he don't want the fight. Manny Pacquiao time of full exposure is coming and all of his fans that still remain blind are going to be heart broken. Bob Arum pimped and is pimping Manny Pacquiao. Made him take an L to Bradley. His fans should have been getting at Pac and Bob instead of Mayweather fans.

Comment

• Until puto Floyd is concerned about his health fighting Pacquiao the fight would never happen.

Comment

Because Manny wont fight him , every time its Manny that says no deal , its not hard to figure out dude !
        Everyone fought Paqciao except Floyd. Bradly, Marques, Cotto, all want another rematch. These guys got balls. Here is Floyd the businessman who stands to make $200 million fighting Paq, yet he'd rather fight other fighters and make less. He could have retired after a Paq fight, but he just won't fight the overrated figther.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Everyone fought Paqciao except Floyd. Bradly, Marques, Cotto, all want another rematch. These guys got balls. Here is Floyd the businessman who stands to make $200 million fighting Paq, yet he'd rather fight other fighters and make less. He could have retired after a Paq fight, but he just won't fight the overrated figther.
          Pac WONT fight Floyd , we all know it ! Floyd cant force him too sign he can only offer Pac his biggest ever payday and Pac still wont sign .

Ducking is not new to Manny is it , he ducks Cotto without a CW , ducked Mosley until he was shot and on a losing streak and ducked Floyd for 3 yrs .

Mannys biggest wins were with a CW lol he cant win against a live one unless they drained ,,, the reality is Manny has been exposed as a fake without even getting flogged by Floyd , he dont want Floyd it would be his legacy out the window if he fights Floyd and looks like crap , his legacy nearly is out the window already , keep rematching guys Floyd embarrasses Manny you look great buhahahahaha .

Comment

Mannys biggest wins were with a CW lol he cant win against a live one unless they drained ,,, the reality is Manny has been exposed as a fake without even getting flogged by Floyd , he dont want Floyd it would be his legacy out the window if he fights Floyd and looks like crap , his legacy nearly is out the window already , keep rematching guys Floyd embarrasses Manny you look great buhahahahaha .
            You keep describing Paq as a weak figther yet Floyd won't figth him. It just makes your idol an extremely scared chicken. Why would anyone duck a weak figther? It's silly. That's why I'm not convinced at all that Paq is a weak figther if your idol keeps ducking him. It proves that Paq is not what you're describing here. Otherwise, Floyd would have fought him years ago. If Floyd is the better figther why is he so scared of figthing Paq? So no. Floyd, the boxer himself, is more believable than mere fans like you. hehe.

Comment

• Who cares this fights never going to happen. Lets move on

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                He didnt just ask him for a drug test he accused him for PED's.. Accusations like that clearly mean you dont want to fight the guy and please done lecture me on "Floyd just wants an even playing field" dont start with that please..

Floyd found a loop hole he thought he could hold on too and rolled with it for the past 3 yrs and now that Pac agrees he found something else Pac wont agree on which is NO PPV..

I dont hate Floyd, I love the sport which means I watch his fight and am a fan of his work but come on, if you want to fight the guy fight him quit putting in these roadblocks that have no merits..
                This is just an all around pathetic post. You don't seem like a fan who loves the sport, you seem like a fanboy in love with a particular. I see no reason why an objective boxing fan would give passes and make excuses for a fighter who is or has ducked stricter drug testing. Especially with the amount of fighters that has been caught recently. There is no excuse for Pacquiao walking away from the fight back in '09 because of the testing issue. It's a shame that he got a pass for it, and it was only because of fanboys like you. I know that's kind of harsh, but you've got to wear that.

Comment

• in '08-'09, pacquiao wouldve out-hustled floyd to a close decision, winning over the judges with affective aggression, punch output, & relentless pressure/speed.

currently, both fighters' styles are evolving... floyd is more active & offensive-minded & pacquiao is letting off the gas and seems to be a shell of his former self.... i see floyd winning convincingly now. based off of pac's performances with jmm & tim.

pac is a spent bullet... and floyd only benefits from opening up offensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
                    in '08-'09, pacquiao wouldve out-hustled floyd to a close decision, winning over the judges with affective aggression, punch output, & relentless pressure/speed.

currently, both fighters' styles are evolving... floyd is more active & offensive-minded & pacquiao is letting off the gas and seems to be a shell of his former self.... i see floyd winning convincingly now. based off of pac's performances with jmm & tim.

pac is a spent bullet... and floyd only benefits from opening up offensively.
                    Honestly..... Name me a fighter that could out hustle Floyd in the ring. Pac couldn't even out hustle Marquez in 2008 and Pac is supposed to be able to out hustle the best defensive/counter puncher? Do to styles, I never thought Pac would beat Floyd. Pac NEVER had any tight defensive game, threw his punches off balance and if a fighter did not engage, he gets hesitant on how to initiate the action. Technical boxing has always frustrated or gave Pacquiao problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X