• Show
Clear All

• How many hours do you work a week?

I work 60 on average

_______

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      I work 60 on average
      probably 50 or so, but my job don't stop once I leave the work place. I have Soldiers under me so if something happens after duty hours than guess who gets the call?????? Yep me that's who, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Comment

48 this week...

it depends

Comment

Honestly, about fifteen. I'm a personal trainer and a boxing coach (as a boxing coach I am a volunteer, more or less, simply because the gym can't afford to pay me what I am worth. No big deal though because I love the freedoms that I have and as a trainer I get paid pretty good money hourly.

Comment

Currently a whopping 0. Looking for a job atm just to earn a little money whilst i look further into getting a career job in my field!

Comment

25! I lost my previous job where I did about 50, was unemployed for a few months and jumped at the chance for this job as it was only offer I had. Need more hours but my hourly rate is quite high so I'm making enough to get by!

Comment

60 hours ... f**king hell!!

What do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                  25! I lost my previous job where I did about 50, was unemployed for a few months and jumped at the chance for this job as it was only offer I had. Need more hours but my hourly rate is quite high so I'm making enough to get by!
                  Co sign homey.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                    Co sign homey.
                    It's tough times right now but you gotta do what you gotta do to get by!

Comment

Working...
                    X