Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley v Mayorga: Fix or genuine KO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a thread about this and to be honest it looked like some WWE **** to me, and this coming from a hardcore fan who watches just about every major fight in the world.

There was no doubt with Shane's Tony ko, I mean he seriously hurt him but the Mayorga Ko........I just don't know.

Comment

i personally don't think guys throw fights, just my opinion. I would have to say it was a real KO, that wasn't staged.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
        I just watched that again and it truly was one brutal KO by Mosley with a stinging left hook but I have to wonder how Mayorga just stood there. I mean surely a pro boxer would know when to move back - even when dazed from a prio KD? You would urely if you knew seconds were on the clock right? a second even?

I'm just curious to what you all think. I think Mosley genuinely caught him offguard but there's still a small element of "that's almost too convinient" for it to be true for me.

I dunno, just seems weird :S

One thing I do know is the new Mosley is an agressive vicious striking machine that will take a punch to throw one and he is much bigger than Mayweather and after reviewing this fight I'm not 100% sure Mayweather can bully Mosley like he did Hatton. Moreso than that nobody has ever KO'd Mosley so how will floyd keep him off him?

Watch Amir Khan/Prescott, Khan suffered a much harder KD than Mayorga and went straight back into the jaws of the lion.

Comment

all I know is mayo got zzzzzz fake or not his ass was zzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
            I have to wonder how Mayorga just stood there. I mean surely a pro boxer would know when to move back - even when dazed from a prio KD?
            This is Mayorga we're talking about.

Comment

Working...
            X