Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is what it must be like to be knocked out..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guled View Post
    Puerto Rico. A country which produce way better fighters than the UK.
    ahh that little place beside the BVI

Comment

ur that Flawless twat that got banned aren't you. now ur pretending to be from puerto rico

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Well I got into this street fight with some thug and I was whooping his ass. I threw a feint jab straight right and ended with a left hook. I pivoted and threw combos so fluid you would have thought it was a rapid river. This guy is ****ED, he grabs my shirt so I land some bombing uppercuts.

Well, he got desperate and threw some wild swinging shots. He threw about four and then out of no where BOOM!!!!! This dude hit me with a wild shot right on the temple. Next thing you know, I black out for a split second an I am staring at his knee caps. I had been hit, and a little dazed so I wrapped his legs picked him uop and slammed him on his back. I got on top of him, and hit him with a couple of shots and then it was over.

I had never been hit solid in a street fight, but this dude hit me with a wild shot right on the weak point. I was dazed and blacked out for a half second. Luckily I gathered my head. I had been hit in the ring so I was able to gather my self and stay cool and end it.

But DAMN I never want to be hit like that again. My temple felt sore for about a day or so, but I whooped his ass so it was all good.

At least somebody admited to being knock the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          ur that Flawless twat that got banned aren't you. now ur pretending to be from puerto rico
          Flawless is alright. Why is he pretending to be Puerto Rican though?

Strange...........

Comment

I have never been knocked out but but somebody once broke a full 40oz beer bottle on my head, i was a bit dizzy for a second. So i suppose being knocked out is like being really ****ing dizzy, plus some pain.

Comment

I once hit my head while trying to light a candle. I hit my head on the mantle above the fireplace. I was very dizzy and everything around me turned yellow and I saw lights and stars. I think I was almost knocked out. Also, I sleep walk. Sometimes I will walk outside at night still sleeping. I think getting knocked out is like that also.

Comment

I got knocked out by my brother he sucker punched me.

Comment

I've been knocked out by a cricket bat, a hurley (gaelic games) and a swinging elbow playing football that burst my eardrum.

And I felt........nothing. The cricket bat was let go buy some kid, it came down and hit me on the head, I felt light then I hit the floor. The others I was pretty much KO'd.

I can't imagine how hard these guys can punch that they can knock a guy out with one punch.
                  Last edited by sparked_85; 08-10-2008, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
                    Flawless is alright. Why is he pretending to be Puerto Rican though?

Strange...........
                    The ****. I am not trying to be Rican. He asked the Flag in my avatar and I said it’s Puerto Rico a country which produces way better boxers than UK, which is a fact. It was when Hopkins was disrespecting Ricans and their flag.

Comment

When I was about 2 years old, I fractured my skull, and (probably) as a result of that developed a form of childhood epilepsy. It has a technical name that I can't remember, but basically what happened is that I'd start to feel a bit odd, slightly disconnected from my body and my arms would be numb, my vision would go a bit weird, it was as if I could see the surface of my eye(that's the best way I can describe it, weird as it sounds). Then I'd lose consciousness for about 30 seconds or so. It's known as a sudden absence seizure. You don't jerk around or anything like that, your brain just sort of cuts out for a short period of time. Then when I came around I usually felt fine. I don't remember it all that well because the last one was when I was 9 (14 years ago).

I think I was KO'd about a year ago as well. I was on my bike and went up a big ramp at full speed, came off the handlebars and hit my head on the concrete. I think I was out cold, although the first thing I remember is trying to stand up, and then having to sit on the floor straight away because my body just wasn't responding properley. Then I went home, threw up, fell asleep and woke up with blood on my pillow.

Good times.

Comment

Working...
                      X