No announcement yet.

did trout make floyd feel insecure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Actually there are rumors stating Floyd tested positive 3 times around the time of the Cotto fight.

But yeah it's true, out of the people who beat Cotto, Floyd had the most trouble, despite possibly being on PEDs.
    I can start a rumor right now that i caught you sucking a old mans c0ck in a back alley in long beach....does it make it true?

Comment

What is this life and death?
      Floyd owned Cotto that fight. All Cotto did was bloody his nose

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        I can start a rumor right now that i caught you sucking a old mans c0ck in a back alley in long beach....does it make it true?

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        Trout-beat him at 154 fair and square
        Manny-used a catchweight and maybe juiced
        Margo-used loaded gloves,and got destroyed in the rematch with no loaded gloves

Floyd-won a wide decision with no catchweight,no loaded gloves and random testing
        So the rumor you just mentioned above also holds no weight right?

and just to clarify, the only time I'm in the LBC is when I'm on a mission trying to find mr. warren G

Comment

Trout did a whole 1 round better against Cotto according to the judges, and that's with the advantages he already had of being naturally bigger than Cotto, not having to go up in weight, AND with Floyd fighting Cotto's fight during the middle part of the fight.

Oh man, but Cotto made Floyd bleed and landed some jabs while Floyd was intentionally backing into the corner so I guess I'm supposed to be blown away.

Comment

I doubt it.

Considered both won with relative ease and neither fights were close.

Comment

So the rumor you just mentioned above also holds no weight right?

and just to clarify, the only time I'm in the LBC is when I'm on a mission trying to find mr. warren G
              I love when Larry posts. He gets owned so often it's actually funny.

He's like the unintentional NSB jester

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                What is this life and death?
                Floyd owned Cotto that fight. All Cotto did was bloody his nose
                The thread starter knows nothing about boxing , it grew into life and death over time for him like Chinese whispers starts out real and turns into BS .

Comment

Trout beat Cotto more convincingly

But the only thing it shows is that Mayweather does not belong at 154.

Comment

Actually there are rumors stating Floyd tested positive 3 times around the time of the Cotto fight.

But yeah it's true, out of the people who beat Cotto, Floyd had the most trouble, despite possibly being on PEDs.
                    you do realize those rumors died down for a reason cause they are nothing but rumors

Comment

Went life and death?! Cotto fought a much more controlled and intellegent fight against Mayweather and in the Margo rematch, against Pacquiao and the first margo fight he was reckless and tried to trade with them.
                      Mayweather beat Cotto very comfortably infact i've never even questioned it since the fight happened because it was pretty one sided.

Now thats sorted, lets move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X