No announcement yet.

Joe Frazier's bunny hop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yaman
    Are you gonna make me report your posts who don't have anything to do with the topic? Imbecile.

Anyways, i love Frazier, but he has the most overrated chin ever. I've never seen a guy jump up after a punch.
    no, my friend. that honor goes to rocky marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
      no, my friend. that honor goes to rocky marciano.
      here we go again! not even going to get into it with you because I might lose my cool. Go back and read every post ever written about this was Marciano over rated, was marciano a great, did marciano have a good chin threads, or even the Marciano vs Frazier thread that went on and on for days and you will see how many people over rate marciano's chin, you'll be amazed with the results. You seem to be one of the only people in this whole forum to think that.

Comment

you fukers have gone completely off topic

Comment

Say what you want about Frazier's chin, but he never lost a fight laying on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
            i would say frazier has just as good a chin as tyson.
            No **** Frazier has as good of a chin as Tyson. Tyson got KO'ed by Douglas, who was a ****ing joke.

Frazier has only been knocked down by Foreman and Bonavena, two of the hardest hitting heavyweights ever. Frazier has also never been down for the count.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydog
              No **** Frazier has as good of a chin as Tyson. Tyson got KO'ed by Douglas, who was a ****ing joke.

Frazier has only been knocked down by Foreman and Bonavena, two of the hardest hitting heavyweights ever. Frazier has also never been down for the count.
              frazier was also floored by mike bruce.

Comment

Ali was floored by Chuck Wepner

i can take hits at your favorite fighter too

Comment

Oh yes Marciano's chin was very overrated

-Ezzard Charles lands a solid blow to Rocky's jaw.
                  "If Marciano's jaw isn't made of iron, it's at least made of poured concrete."Arthur Daley.

- "10 greatest chins" in their 1991 issue. Here they are in no particular order.
                  Joe Grim, Tom Sharkey, Jake LaMotta, Rocky Marciano, George Chuvalo, Muhammad Ali, Vito Antuofermo, Randy "Tex" Cobb, Marvin Hagler, Julio Cesar Chavez. Boxing Scene 1991; "The 10 Greatest Chins".

With all this in mind how can you honestly say its overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Skydog

if u saw the fight u saw the bombs tyson was getting hit with all night. and they were pretty damn hard, cant argue with that

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                      if u saw the fight u saw the bombs tyson was getting hit with all night. and they were pretty damn hard, cant argue with that
                      yea buster douglas isn't a really hard hitter, however getting hit squarely by any fighter with a halfway decent punch for that many rounds would surely KO nearly any fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X