No announcement yet.

Anybody here owns a Rowing Machine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here owns a Rowing Machine?

I've been thinking lately about buying a rowing machine. 9 months ago I changed my job, the money is great and I love it but I work 9 hours a day plus the job is pretty far away from where I live so it takes 1,5 hour just to get there so when I come back it's already like 8-9 PM so I can't hit the gym as often as I used to.

Anyway, couple of weeks ago a buddy of mine advised me to buy a rowing machine, he said he has one and it keeps him in shape plus it's great for your heart rate.

I've done some research on the internet and read nothing but good opinions about that thing.

Does anybody here owns a rowing machine? Are you happy with it? Also, what model would you recommend me to buy?

I had one a couple of years ago. It was relatively cheap, about £150.

It had 3 cords on it for adjusting the teension 1 = easy, 2, 3 etc and it had changeable handles so you could have the bar for rowing or put a single hand grip on it for other exercises. i'd recommend it.

Motivation was my main problem though.

Comment

Go skating.

Comment

Sorry, I'm not gay.

Comment

You're sure about that? Because that face has "cocksucker" written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post

You're sure about that? Because that face has "cocksucker" written all over it.
            Post your pic, sweet heart.

LMAO @ rowing machine.

Comment

The gym I went to had two rowing machines, weren't that popular. Lol

Buy a speedbag with a stand instead

Comment

It's pretty good. There comes a point pretty quick where you get very used to it and it takes forever for you build up a sweat or to basically get out of breath. I can go forever on the rowing machine whether I am in shape or not but when I'm on the treadmill if I am not in shape I struggle quickly.
                Last edited by hayZ; 03-16-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

nine hour day with a 1.5 hour commute?
                  is that each way 1.5 hours? that's a lot of work, bro. that will wear you out in a few years.

i've never owned a rowing machine, but i've rowed on the water and on machines in gyms all over. it's a great workout. it's really fun when you're on a flat, empty stretch of water. you can really fly on the right rig.

Comment

Working...
                  X