No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs. Dallas is On, Lundy Confirms He is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    i wonder if people will attack mythesse for fighting dallas. broner is being criticized for fighting reez (A stay busy tune up fight for may 4th) martinez is being criticized for wanting a rematch with chavez jr. (the same chavez who almost had him out)

i wonder if people will attack mythesse the same way.........
    All the ones that criticized Broner certainly wont.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      nope lucas stay fighting and always trying to fight the best and this aint a stay busy fight its just a fight, they have no grand plans for lucas.
      this is bull****. hold matthysse to the same standard you hold broner to since matthysse is a "world class fighter".

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        nope lucas stay fighting and always trying to fight the best and this aint a stay busy fight its just a fight, they have no grand plans for lucas.
        They have no grand plans for Lucas? So he's just a log? Has no desire to fight the top fighters or move up and face some really good competition at 147? And you defend this guy over Broner who is a young an up coming fighter with a plan to rule 135 first?

Comment

i wonder if people will attack mythesse for fighting dallas. broner is being criticized for fighting reez (A stay busy tune up fight for may 4th) martinez is being criticized for wanting a rematch with chavez jr. (the same chavez who almost had him out)

Martinez wants to fight Jr. again? False, Sergio just said he doesn't see the need for a rematch, because he'll beat that a$$ even worse. So, where did you get that from? Anyway, Anyway, Lucas, who's Garcia mandatory, needs to eat, because Angel ain't trying to let that go down. Stop trolling & fabricating shyte...

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Prefer this fight to Lundy tbh

As far as I am concerned anyway Dallas Jr is bigger, stronger, faster & more experienced than Lundy, has a better chin too not like that would be hard. I genuinely believe he is better all round I really do.

I think the only people who wanted to see Lundy instead are those that dislike him and wanted to see him get flattened.
          True. I don't not like Hank, but he doesn't have a chin. With that said, I'd like to see a chin-check, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            They have no grand plans for Lucas? So he's just a log? Has no desire to fight the top fighters or move up and face some really good competition at 147? And you defend this guy over Broner who is a young an up coming fighter with a plan to rule 135 first?
            when they all cosigned the hank lundy fight then you knew what the deal was.

Comment

You're right. This fight is garbage just like most of Broner's fights. But there are some differences; one, is that the fight is on Showtime and not HBO. HBO is still the premier network that is always held to a higher standard.

And two, no one wants to fight Matthysse; not one elite fighter at 140 has mentioned Mattyhsse as an opponent, so, Lucas has to take whats given to him. On the other hand, Broner has been called out by Gamboa, and they are interested in that matchup. So, what happened there?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                when they all cosigned the hank lundy fight then you knew what the deal was.
                Yep, just to show their opinion is motivated by hate, not logic.

Comment

Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
                  You're right. This fight is garbage just like most of Broner's fights. But there are some differences; one, is that the fight is on Showtime and not HBO. HBO is still the premier network that is always held to a higher standard.

And two, no one wants to fight Matthysse; not one elite fighter at 140 has mentioned Mattyhsse as an opponent, so, Lucas has to take whats given to him. On the other hand, Broner has been called out by Gamboa, and they are interested in that matchup. So, what happened there?
                  so its ok for a guy who posters say is one of if not the best at 140 to fight Hank Lundy moving up and then Mike Dallas Jr?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                    Martinez wants to fight Jr. again? False, Sergio just said he doesn't see the need for a rematch, because he'll beat that a$$ even worse. So, where did you get that from? Anyway, Anyway, Lucas, who's Garcia mandatory, needs to eat, because Angel ain't trying to let that go down. Stop trolling & fabricating shyte...

True. I don't not like Hank, but he doesn't have a chin. With that said, I'd like to see a chin-check, LOL
                    DiBella claimed that martinez is open to a rematch. & also DiBella himself is very interest..............fabricating? NO.

lucas is fighting dallas.........why not the heat that broner & martinez is getting?

heres why..........too many people are inconsistent with their stories. everyone plays the roll of pick and choose who you want to b*tch about (while ignoring the same exact thing on their favorite fighters end)

I call a spade a spade...........
                    Last edited by Godsfly; 12-28-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

mike dallas is a significant step down from hank lundy..........

lets think about this for a second

we're talking mike dallas?
                      Last edited by Godsfly; 12-28-2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X