No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Chisora Early Fight Results From West Ham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLubberLang View Post
    Well you were lucky then my friend. Leonard and Rafael are horrible announcers. They have no clue what is going on and make dumb comments. I was longing for Merchant after the first minute and I cant stand that guy. I should of just stayed on my boxnation stream and had knowledgeable commentators. At least it was a good fight.
    Clubber your right especially Rafael.

Meantime Haye is showing what I thought he had prior. Very impressive left hook.

Comment

epix hd worked easy for me, chisora went in there mad or some he fought like an idiot n he made haye look great, nice knockout chisora went out banging do lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
        Agreed, but will he offer Haye enough of a cut for Haye's pride to find it acceptable? If he offers anything less than 60/40 I don't think the fight will happen, and Vitali doesn't have a great track record for making generous offers.
        Haye's stock has soared with this win though, he deserves at least a 45-55 split.

Comment

Brilliant fight man. Brilliant. Now BRING ON KHAN-GARCIA!!!
          ALL SUPPORT KHAN FOR THIS FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Vitali vs Haye later this year, no other fight makes sense..... and yh Haye's power is for real!!
            I'd like to see haye fight wladimir again and this time, fight.

Haye looked good. Chisora looked a lot like he did against fury--slow and lethargic. He is a very schizophrenic fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
              if vitali doesnt make it he will look bad
              Vitali will make Haye an offer, Haye will turn it down and if they can't then negotiate an agreement (and the history isn't encouraging), both fighters will look bad. It takes two to tango.

Comment

I don't like either fighter, but I'm glad Haye Beat Chisora's ass. He was a loud mouth punk , who was forced accept his ass-whipping.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                  Haye's stock has soared with this win though, he deserves at least a 45-55 split.
                  I can't see Vitali offering 45-55. Can you?

And although it was a great fight, Chisora's style is made for Haye. I didn't see anything that made me rate Haye's chances against either of the K bros any higher than I rated them before.

I agree that Haye's commercial stock has increased a lot now, though. But I don't see Vitali offering Haye a cut that Haye would consider to be acceptable.
                  Last edited by Dave Rado; 07-14-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I just saw this fight streaming live online and it was a very entertaining heavyweight fight. I'm so happy for David Haye and I really hope he does get Vitali next. Contrary to popular opinion I do believe David can beat Vitali IF he lets his hands go and sets up that big right hand of his.

Comment

WOW what an incredible knockout. One of the best I've seen in years especially considering Chisora's iron chin.

Haye slapped some sense into him and looked great, and both guys made it an awesome fight. This was one boxing match I could watch with my whole family and everyone loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X