Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes-Lara: Golden Boy Makes an Offer To Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanes vs. Lara would be a good fight. If Vanes really wants Canelo to bind himself, the fight won't happen.

Comment

What a shame, guys have to jump through fiery hoops for a shot at a paper title. How many eliminators did Canelo fight before he got his shot at a vacant 154lb title against the ever dangerous (jr.Welter), Mathew Hatton? Canelo is more than happy to let the real competition fight each other, while he grannybangs and gets paid. He has yet to be tested, but his protection is first class, he may retire undefeated without ever facing a real threat. Some people are born with a star and some people are born seeing stars. He's a cash cow and he's going to get milked.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        What a shame, guys have to jump through fiery hoops for a shot at a paper title. How many eliminators did Canelo fight before he got his shot at a vacant 154lb title against the ever dangerous (jr.Welter), Mathew Hatton? Canelo is more than happy to let the real competition fight each other, while he grannybangs and gets paid. He has yet to be tested, but his protection is first class, he may retire undefeated without ever facing a real threat. Some people are born with a star and some people are born seeing stars. He's a cash cow and he's going to get milked.
        how the fucc is vanes real competition? Lara is is but vanes is a bum

canelo's wins over rhodes and cintron >>> vanes wins

Comment

Originally posted by saul alvarez View Post
          how the fucc is vanes real competition? Lara is is but vanes is a bum

canelo's wins over rhodes and cintron >>> vanes wins
          I hold no special Vanes love, but I will give him his due. He is undefeated, with one or two ugly wins and he doesn't get anything near the protection Canelo gets. If Canelo was really that good, Vanes might not be considered competition. Rhodes and Cintron were damaged goods by the time they saw Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Well see puto
            lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              I hold no special Vanes love, but I will give him his due. He is undefeated, with one or two ugly wins and he doesn't get anything near the protection Canelo gets. If Canelo was really that good, Vanes might not be considered competition. Rhodes and Cintron were damaged goods by the time they saw Canelo.
              Rhodes had NEVER lost at 154 and Cintron was coming off a competitive loss to Molinda and a win

while vanes is going life and death with saul roman and getting a gift win vs omuoa or whatever that guys name was

Comment

is vanges any good??iv not seen him box.iv seen laras last 2 fights n i must say im impressed with him

Comment

I see a lot of top rank bashing going on (which they absolutely deserve). However, golden boy letting the winner, a prime, young dangerous opponent fight Canelo?? I feel bad for the winner of this fight should it happen because they will not get that title shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X