Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fight (s) have you been the most hyped for??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fight (s) have you been the most hyped for??

For me it was between Hatton-Mayweather, Marquez-Mayweather and Pacquiao-Cotto.. like I was crazy hyped for all three. Crazy hyped like counting each passing hour

"Faith in the strength of valor, contentment in the promise of a new beginning.."

^^ Just beautiful.. I love you Marquezzz!!

Damn I'm still hyped .. I love 24/7!!

So what fight (s) have you been the most hyped for?

Do you really was that hyped for Marquez vs Mayweather? Thats weird.. The fight that I didnt wait to start was Cotto vs Margarito.. I was so nervous that I took my shoes off when the fight started. I hope to feel the same thing on another fight soon.

Comment

cotto-maragrito

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
        Do you really was that hyped for Marquez vs Mayweather? Thats weird.. The fight that I didnt wait to start was Cotto vs Margarito.. I was so nervous that I took my shoes off when the fight started. I hope to feel the same thing on another fight soon.
        Yeaaa man .. I really thought Marquez would pull it off even with Mayweather cheating him and all. Weight proved to be way too much of a disadvantage though..

See going to the Cotto - Margarito fight I was actually kind of calm because I thought Cotto would dominate Marg then I got worried like in the 4th round when I noticed what Margarito was planning on doing and he was doing it. NOW I'll be real nervous for the rematch.. Like deep breath "here we go" kind of anxious and nervous.. Cotto is my second fav fighter.

Comment

I was hyped for pacquiao cotto and p willy vs Martinez 2

Comment

mayweather- mosley and pac- cotto... i was like this **** is about to happen
            and before each big fight you can fell the electricity in the air theres nothing like boxing

Comment

My last one was Wlad V David Gaye

Comment

Cotto/Marg. the build up was intense, and unlike a lot of overhyped fights, the main event actually lived up to it. I remember standing outside of my house at the end of the night with my friends and fam drunk as ****, talking about what we just saw.

Comment

Tyson Holyfield

Comment

I get hyped up EVERYTIME one of my favs fight...thats just me...last fight I was hyped for was Wlad-Haye....but the fight I think I was the most hyped for in my life was the Mosley-Mayweather fight....THAT fight was my DREAM for many many years and I must say....even though I thought Shane would win by KO....I admire the way Floyd fought that night...hats off to dude!!...just wish they would've danced a lil earlier on...maybe Shane would've had more to offer...just maybe!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X