Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sky Fight Night: Martin Murray vs. Nick Blackwell RbR/Discussion Live Now 5:30pm EST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
    I put down £10 on Murray to win 4 to 6 rounds, got 4/1 on it, hope it comes through
    well done pal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
      I put down £10 on Murray to win 4 to 6 rounds, got 4/1 on it, hope it comes through
      there u go

Comment

rtd Murray took it.

Comment

Wasn't impressed by Murray tbf today, but atleast he won me some money to buy a few bottles of whiskey.

Comment

this belgium guy is a future world champ if ever ive seen one

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              haha Ribs must be broken surely....

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                I know it's easy to say on the net, but I think I could have lasted longer than that Belgian guy. This kind of match making is a disgrace. The guy had the build of a teenage girl.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                  I know it's easy to say on the net, but I think I could have lasted longer than that Belgian guy. This kind of match making is a disgrace. The guy had the build of a teenage girl.
                  he was a replacement tbf, and that last body shot was NASTY, but u'd think after u'd been hit in that same spot on the rib cage and dropped twice in the 1st rd, you'd; you know, move your ****ing arm down to protect it!

But there was bound to be someone better than THAT in some gym in the country without having to import that garbage

Comment

I didnt like that stoppage tho! This is just warm-up for tonights fights!

Not bad for a Sky Sports card, usually they are so boring. Maybe its because that twat isnt commentating tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      I didnt like that stoppage tho! This is just warm-up for tonights fights!

Not bad for a Sky Sports card, usually they are so boring. Maybe its because that twat isnt commentating tonight.
                      Theres one in a couple of weeks, Ricky Burns vs Nicky Cook, Gavin vs Woodhouse and Purdy vs Watson....

Comment

Working...
                      X