Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If James, Wade and Bosh go to the same Team, bye bye Lakers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrian62 View Post
    Was it luck that Game 7 was in LA or was it because we had a better regular season record? One year from now, we can start the thread entitled "Can the Lakers win 4 in a row?". When we got smashed by the Pistons it was because of their squad. Where is that team now? Hell where were they the couple of years following their championship?
    A 15 point deficit mysteriously vanished, due to about 20 more trips to the line, worst officiating ever.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      lakers without homecourt advantage = lose in 6 games of the finals by 40 in the eliminator and run off the court away from the real men.
      Its funny you can bring up 2008. When it comes down to it, we just hit a Back to Back. You can say anything you want about the Champion, but guess what, were still the Champs no matter how we won it. You can always say "if this happens, then...". But guess what? It didnt happen. What did happen was 2 Championships in 2 years. Nuff said.

All these Superstars who want to win realize the only shot they have at winning is to get together because with the teams they have now they have no shot. Then what happens? If they win a ring, you come in and say they only won a ring because they all had to get on the same team to even compete.

Comment

A 15 point deficit mysteriously vanished, due to about 20 more trips to the line, worst officiating ever.
        I will not argue the officiating. It was horrible. But it wasnt One-sided. The Celtics definitely got their calls too. I dont even want to talk about what Ray Allen got away with all series.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian62 View Post
          Its funny you can bring up 2008. When it comes down to it, we just hit a Back to Back. You can say anything you want about the Champion, but guess what, were still the Champs no matter how we won it. You can always say "if this happens, then...". But guess what? It didnt happen. What did happen was 2 Championships in 2 years. Nuff said.

All these Superstars who want to win realize the only shot they have at winning is to get together because with the teams they have now they have no shot. Then what happens? If they win a ring, you come in and say they only won a ring because they all had to get on the same team to even compete.
          The celtics were the better team without injury troubles it would have been a three peat. Without the refs you lose. This is why lakers fans were dropping brick sized dueces in the third quarter.

Comment

The celtics were the better team without injury troubles it would have been a three peat. Without the refs you lose. This is why lakers fans were dropping brick sized dueces in the third quarter.
            How do you think the series would have played out if neither team had injury problems. Dont forget about Andrew Bynum's knee (again). It was a hard fought series, why do people talk so much **** if the Lakers dont destroy everybody. "Without the refs you lose"? the celtics got a lot of help too. Dont forget, the Celts play very physical, so guess what? They are naturally going to get more fouls called on them.

Either way, it doesnt matter. Back to Back Champs, regardless of how it was Won.

Comment

Originally posted by RiceUnivAlumni View Post
              I heard on ESPN they all want to be on the same team.
              yeah that was talked about 2 weeks ago.

there must be a 2 week time difference between espn in america and filipino internet cafe.

Comment

celtics got tired , dummy.

they started reaching and fouling. happens when you're tired.

doc rivers made the mistake phil jackson did in game 4.

he didn't rest his starters because he didn't trust the bench.

Comment

Lakers won't win next year anyway, unless they upgrade. I'm not "hating" on them, but it's obvious that they were lucky to play as poorly as they did, and still win that Finals series. When that series started, I called it for the Lakers in either 5 or 6. They need a solid PG if Fischer leaves, and even if he stays, they need more help. Fischer has been outstanding, but they will need more help if they even want to sniff the West finals next year.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
                    Lakers won't win next year anyway, unless they upgrade. I'm not "hating" on them, but it's obvious that they were lucky to play as poorly as they did, and still win that Finals series. When that series started, I called it for the Lakers in either 5 or 6. They need a solid PG if Fischer leaves, and even if he stays, they need more help. Fischer has been outstanding, but they will need more help if they even want to sniff the West finals next year.
                    yeah because they got lucky making it to THREE straight finals and TWO straight championships......

STFU , you're stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      yeah because they got lucky making it to THREE straight finals and TWO straight championships......

STFU , you're stupid.
                      pay attention, I said that they were lucky in the 2010 finals, I didnt say **** about anything before that, I didnt even say they were lucky in the series leading up to the finals. So, am I stupid for expressing my opinion based on what I observed, or are you stupid for getting e-angry at me for something I never even said?

Comment

Working...
                      X