• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• And the last one.

Comment

• Hey who plays on ps3 add me mrboomer12

Comment

• i've reached level 50 and i can say that i'm done with this game. the online missions are extremely repetitive and seemingly every encounter i've had in free-roam involves something like this:
          a douche rolls up in a zentorno, fitted with every ugly custom option available and painted with a fruity ass color of course, and then blows me up while i'm inside my car and tries to 1v1 me until i leave or something because... they're "trolling".

everyone is a tasteless assh*le, and most are out to glitch the game because some other tasteless assh*le on youtube showed them how. seriously, check youtube right now. the vast majority of GTA content are glitch videos.

needless to say, GTA:O has one of the most repugnant online community i've had the displeasure of experiencing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            i've reached level 50 and i can say that i'm done with this game. the online missions are extremely repetitive and seemingly every encounter i've had in free-roam involves something like this:
            a douche rolls up in a zentorno, fitted with every ugly custom option available and painted with a fruity ass color of course, and then blows me up while i'm inside my car and tries to 1v1 me until i leave or something because... they're "trolling".

everyone is a tasteless assh*le, and most are out to glitch the game because some other tasteless assh*le on youtube showed them how. seriously, check youtube right now. the vast majority of GTA content are glitch videos.

needless to say, GTA:O has one of the most repugnant online community i've had the displeasure of experiencing.

Gta4 online had and still has a more distasteful community,I'm still on there playing cops n crooks co operatively with guys ive been playing it with for over three years,some of those guys have played it much longer.theyre of the same opinion as myself,they'll never pick up gta5 again and the game was an epic failure.

I just wish R* would still moderate the online facility as the modding was out of control way before 5 dropped,now they appear to have turned their back on it completely.R* can go blow.

Comment

• Still no heists?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                Gta4 online had and still has a more distasteful community,I'm still on there playing cops n crooks co operatively with guys ive been playing it with for over three years,some of those guys have played it much longer.theyre of the same opinion as myself,they'll never pick up gta5 again and the game was an epic failure.

I just wish R* would still moderate the online facility as the modding was out of control way before 5 dropped,now they appear to have turned their back on it completely.R* can go blow.
                i might try online sometime. i've had the game all these years but i've never touched the multiplayer oddly enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  i might try online sometime. i've had the game all these years but i've never touched the multiplayer oddly enough.
                  4 online is a bit hit and miss depending on the times you log on.I mean you'll always find a deathmatch going ,and generally races too,cops n crooks kinda picks up along with the other games around about 6pm GMT right through until the lates hours especially West Coast States time.the free mode is running constantly and it is super busy constantly,I just don't understand what those guys enjoy about that side of the gaming,I mean the facility is so limited on four I can understand why those guys believe five is the best game ever.from what I have gathered on four it is all about role play and modding,once the pc version comes out the modding on five will be out of control considering what you can do on free roam already.

Some of the modding spills over into the other game modes like races cops n crooks etc on four,but not until late,the guys you wanna be avoiding being in the same lobbies as you pick up on them quick and learn to avoid them,unless you enjoy havin your box reset constantly,like I said way too many a holes with far too much time on their hands.

If you can fall in with a collective/group on four or five I should imagine you'll have endless hours of fun,five for me run its course fast though,after 3-4 months I lost interest completely and went back on four,irony is I'm now playing alongside guys I used to war with,it's kinda brought us all together,but some of the modding guys on their like the x O x S x clan their an absolute despicable bunch,certain guys like Crazy Elson,D Ice Man and D Great 1 you become affiliated with these guys fast and realise they're running all kinds of mods from lag switches to god modes,right throw to giving themselves all weapons etc.

A those points I just switch off,before they crash your box.the sitting around in lobbies can some times become tedious and repetitive,I suppose five trumps it hands down in that regard.

Can anyone recommend any other games with like team like multi players asides from cod battlefield four etc,I tried those and couldn't deal or comprehend the firing mechanisms,I tried other R* games like Max Payne and Red Dead,but those games appear dead issues now,I feel I kinda missed those boats whilst hammering four!

Any word on that hacking game,do you play co operatively with friends ? Wat kinda game modes are their ? Anything like the game modes in cod ?

Comment

• are you talking about the PC? cause i have it for PS3.

and i'm only interested in the free roam to tell you the truth. what you described about IV's free roam sounds like what i'm looking for. i tend to avoid game modes like deathmatch, TDM, CTF, any mode that involves combat in R* games basically because their controls are incredibly clunky. they aren't built for that kind of competitive gameplay, in my opinion. the cover mechanics in V for example is an absolute joke, your guy never knows which wall to hide behind so you often get killed on something stupid. and it's really no fun as a low level since you're generally fighting people with a better arsenal and a much bigger health pool than you, which is ****ing idiotic. you have NO chance going toe-to-toe with someone above your level unless you can headshot them and that is another challenge because the sticky aim-assist kicks in when you never want it to.

i really do like the free roam in V, there's so much potential there but, that isn't my beef with the game. the community absolutely ruins it for me. there's no room for any creativity to set in when the lobby is filled with ****s who actively shoot on sight. every encounter just devolves into a shootout, it gets really ****ing boring quickly.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 09-28-2014, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• well i gave GTA IV a go and it's unplayable. i don't know how i managed to finish this game back then because the blur effects and low resolution gave me a massive headache after only like a couple of minutes. ooh this game did not age very well.

Comment

Working...
                      X