Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Margarito has been cheating his whole career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever thought that maybe Margarito has been cheating his whole career?

When a boxer get's caught cheating, normally it clouds there whole career.

Roy Jones, some people feel like maybe he was never that good, that it was the help of steroids to boost his stamina and power.

James Toney, when people think of prime Toney they think of steroids.

Alot of people think that Shane's prime consist mainly of steroids.

But how about Margarito??? Manny & Floyd both finally agree on something, and it's that Margarito is a big cheater, and Floyd even goes so far to say that we don't know how good Margarito really is.

Is it possible that we have never seen natural Margarito without the loaded gloves, or is it possible that majority of all his reign as the most feared man was due to plaster? People already think he had plaster during the Cotto fight also.

Can we even give Margarito any credit at all?

The thought has crossed my mind, but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      When a boxer get's caught cheating, normally it clouds there whole career.

Roy Jones, some people feel like maybe he was never that good, that it was the help of steroids to boost his stamina and power.

James Toney, when people think of prime Toney they think of steroids.

Alot of people think that Shane's prime consist mainly of steroids.

But how about Margarito??? Manny & Floyd both finally agree on something, and it's that Margarito is a big cheater, and Floyd even goes so far to say that we don't know how good Margarito really is.

Is it possible that we have never seen natural Margarito without the loaded gloves, or is it possible that majority of all his reign as the most feared man was due to plaster? People already think he had plaster during the Cotto fight also.

Can we even give Margarito any credit at all?
      Most people never did...

Comment

well look at it this way we will find out when he fights cotto

Comment

Cotto fans have, but that's all :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
            How is that?

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
              If he loses to Cotto to me the coffin is shut, not saying that he can't ever lose a fight, but this is a person he stopped last time.

Comment

I think there's just a very small chance that he had cheated during his entire career... hard to believe that no one in all the fights he had could not notice that he used plasters in his hands, still the doubt will be there for a lot of people.

Comment

I dont know about his whole career but anyone wo thinks that the Mosley fight was the only one he loaded up for is being silly and naive.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    If he loses to Cotto to me the coffin is shut, not saying that he can't ever lose a fight, but this is a person he stopped last time.
                    Margarito beat Cotto during his prime, right now this Margarito is not the same that he was back then.

Comment

Working...
                    X