Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evander Holyfield -- Who Hit Me the Hardest?? That's Easy ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rustle Wilson View Post
    False.

He wouldn't have been cleared to fight if that was the case. He was given a clean bill of health at the time of the 3rd Bowe fight. Your mixing up that fight with the 1st Moorer fight. And if you're talking about the hep A thing, it's never been confirmed that he actually had hep A.

Besides, the KO in that fight was CLEARLY not a fatigue driven KO.

And what about the 1st fight when Bowe's uppercuts had Holyfield stumbling all over the ring? I seem to recall both Tyson & Lewis landing their uppercuts pretty flush (Lewis several times) and never having Holy in the type of trouble he was against Bowe when he landed his.
    Do you think the state is just going to cancel a fight the week before of a big fight. If the fight gets cancel the state lose money.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      why are people still arguing with elroy1 and that other idiot...neither guy is a boxing fan, it's pretty clear, they only know the klitschkos.
      And there you have it Cyclone...

Bring some intelligence to the table..

Met with trolling!

I love this new angle of attack now from Ray and friends "not even a fan of boxing". "Only know 1 fighter".

Just sad!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I don't think so. Joe in his prime had a solid chin.

I don't think so with Lennox either. Grant was too stiff, little skill and he had no chin. Frazier's left hook is the best i've ever seen I think. Even better than Dempsey's and Louis' left hooks. Frazier had skill.

Tyson's come close.
        Lewis blew out Grant, Golota, Botha and Ruddock, all of them were 2ce the fighter in every way that Frazier was.

And no, Frazier did not have a good chin, Frazier was a glass jawed HW with a weak punch.

And that's not disrespectful.. It's kind of like this..

If you want to compare FRazier to todays fighters then you have to rate his qualities against the standard of today!

If he survives and knocks out ancient CW bums, that does nothing to boost his chances against big heavies with good records and modern training.

Comment

Can't believe people are doubting Evander's statement. Have YOU been punched by Foreman?

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
            Can't believe people are doubting Evander's statement. Have YOU been punched by Foreman?
            A few of us here have seriously discussed the issue without bias, there are different forms of power, Foreman probably did have among the highest force in terms of push punches, but doubtedly in terms of a snapping punch or a grounded punch. Evidence points strongly.

As for your comment regarding not believing Holyfield, you cannot take any boxers opinion seriously EVER with regards to punching power. Holyfield is among the most honest of boxers but he's still human.

The most famous example is Holmes claiming a bum like Shavers hit him harder than Tyson who knocked him out!
            moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Alot of idiots believe the lie the great holy came at george took all his shots but avoided most of mikes clean shots that tells me he knew mike could take him out I believe what I seen in the ring over some lie

I know for a fact Lennox hit harder then george ever did look at his tech and his straight punches able to lay a person out and always took george mutiple
              Last edited by Ascended; 05-27-2022, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                All fighters talk up guys they looked good against or defeated as their best, hardest hitting, "most dangerous" opponents, while never mentioning the guys that beat the brakes of off 'em.
                Didn't Frazier drop ali from a hook who was weaker then george those hooks i would say hurt ali worst then any shot george gave like ali never look in trouble as with george only a idiot would believe words over actually video

Comment

Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

Didn't Frazier drop ali from a hook who was weaker then george those hooks i would say hurt ali worst then any shot george gave like ali never look in trouble as with george only a idiot would believe words over actually video
                  Dude you’re seriously replying to a post I made eight years ago?
                  Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Shavers and Wilder are better imo. Holyfield survived from his huge right hook.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Dude you’re seriously replying to a post I made eight years ago?
                      Dude your seriously saying this like its a time limit on a post? Since you like to repeat dumb quotes you seen others say find where it says where the limit is and show me
                      Last edited by Ascended; 05-28-2022, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X