Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this Garcia Peterson card prove Richard was good for gbp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Nothing is changed at all, idiot. It's gotten worse. If u ppl would actually pay attention u would realize there is not on great matchup coming towards the end of the year. Not 1. Boxing is absolutely **** right now.
    Lol the split was what, a few weeks ago? And you're already expecting a change and claiming is gotten worse. Unless I'm wrong, Garcia and Peterson are among the Haymon fighters who aren't under contract with GB.

Comment

I don't think Schafer would ever have made a matchup this awful. Garcia is considered P4P by some, to put him in with a a guy that's ranked no. 77 is down right disrespectful. Not only to him but to the fans.

If this is a sign for things to come, ODH may regret the decision to part ways.

Comment

Neither HBO or Showtime has put on a great network cards this year HBO cards have had better ratings and Showtime has had better action that's the story of 2014.

Comment

What is really sad about this card, is the Jacobs fight is the only fight I have any interest in, and it is the opening fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
            I don't think Schafer would ever have made a matchup this awful. Garcia is considered P4P by some, to put him in with a a guy that's ranked no. 77 is down right disrespectful. Not only to him but to the fans.

If this is a sign for things to come, ODH may regret the decision to part ways.
            Eric Gomez is the matchmaker (not Oscar, not Schaeffer). And I'm not even sure if he was even involved in this since both guys are Haymon guys. But anyway, Haymon advises who to fight. And Espinoza accepts it.

Or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Dick riding Richard by saying he's more fit to run gbp than oscar is? Lol ok. And last I checked the Cold War is still alive
              How so, looks like he was looting GBP fighters to Al HAymon + Refuses to work with Arum.

And Schaeffer could be replaced. Theres hundreds of upon hundreds who are qualified to do his job as good or even better. It just takes time.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Lol the split was what, a few weeks ago? And you're already expecting a change and claiming is gotten worse. Unless I'm wrong, Garcia and Peterson are among the Haymon fighters who aren't under contract with GB.
                Oh gosh, save me this drivel. If Oscar is talking about making the best fights, then this is not it, period. If he had any control over his company, he would not sign off on this crap. Stop trying to make excuses. Nothing is changing. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                X