Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd would "Gatti" both fighters in last nights main event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love how floyd always gatti' every fighter in fantasy fights, even those who he has never fought, and most probably will never fight

Comment

Stfu when has Floyd "Gatti" anyone?? Ortiz stuck his chin out and that was the bet Floyd could do so stfu!

Comment

Feel sorry for these obsessed Floyd fans trying to stand up for their man, when their man cant stand up for himself. Media, celebrities, commentators and boxing greats have labeled him as a duck but he still wouldnt put up.

Comment

Funny you say this because the Floyd that beat Gatti was open for some big shots, it's just Gatti was not sharp or quick enough to capitalize.

Comment

Floyd fans lol are the dumbest creatures on the planet !!:AOR:

Comment

Dumb thread. Floyd has only 'Gattied' one fighter, Arturo Gatti. A shot Gatti. He couldn't even Gatti Roberto Guerrero or Ricky Hatton and you think he'd do it to Pacquiao and Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
                I'M SORRY TO PAC AND BRADLEY FANS BUT DAMN THEY BOTH LOOKED TERRIBLE. BRADLEY (A NON-POWER PUNCHER) WAS TRYING TO GET A KO LOL. WHY IS IT WHEN PACQUIAO GETS OFF BALANCE (AFTER THROWING A STRAIGHT LEFT), HE TRIES TO THROW AN EXTRA JAB OR WHATEVER THAT IS WITH THE LEFT HAND WHILE OFF BALANCE? I THINK EVEN MAIDANA KOs BRADLEY AND GIVES PAC THE WORST FIGHT OF HIS CAREER. PAC VS FLOYD WOULDN'T BE COMPETITIVE. I SEE A GATTI TYPE WHOOPING BEING HANDED TO PAC IN THAT FIGHT. IT IS WHAT IT IS I GUESS.
                Floyd's greatest fights are all hypothetical wins because he doesn't want to fight anyone.

Comment

Floyd will NEVER EVER fight Manny now. Mark my words. I kind of hope it doesn't happen, so it can haunt him for the rest of his life.

I do want it to happen, because I think Pac beats his ass.

Comment

fantasy prediction are for fighters in diferent eras not for fighters in the same era and the same weight class.Until te fight happens is just speculation

Comment

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
                      Pac looked terrible, but that won't stop these **** boys from calling him the goat.
                      Pac's performance has declined ever since random PED tests became an issue. To hear the *******s talk, you would think he has Tito-like power at welter, yet he couldn't stop the walking punching bag aka Brandon Rios, or Bradley, (who has zero power) in two tries. There's a reason "mah promoter, Bob Arum" has kept Pac from fighting Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X