No announcement yet.

Gavin Rees beats Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Is this a Broner fan trying to hype it up so then he can claim people were picking Rees to win?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I was about to say that now the Broner fans are going to use this thread as "proof" that no one gives Broner credit even when people think he'll lose or be tested. Just like they do with the two or three people who pick whoever Mayweather's fighting to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Donaire fought about the same level of opposition, three times this year, plus one good win.
      nah, Gav is not as good as Arce, WVII, Nishioka.

Ring ratings don't necessarily tell you much. John Murray (badly pummeled by Brandon Rios after being KO'd by Kevin Mitchell) was once ranked #4 at LW and he, too, was strictly UK domestic/EBU fare. Murray and Rees were actually scheduled to fight a couple months back until Murray failed a medical. i would've picked Rees, but they're on a competitive level with each other.

LW isn't a strong division right now.

Comment

Gavin is a decent fighter so its a shame he will be predictably called a bum sunday morning by nsbs armchair warriors but i think Broner ends the fight inside 5

Comment

Broner turn his lights out within 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
            He will do it

The biggest boxing shocker since Feb 1990.. Yes

You have heard it first here

WAR REES
            Put your points on it, if you haven't already. I'll give you 20 to 1 odds.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I was about to say that now the Broner fans are going to use this thread as "proof" that no one gives Broner credit even when people think he'll lose or be tested. Just like they do with the two or three people who pick whoever Mayweather's fighting to beat him.
              Well, I'm one fan that wont. I recognize no one is giving Rees a chance and if anyone disputes that, they are full of it.

Comment

Working...
              X