Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he should be getting a UD win over darchinyan and his windup shots

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Is Cotto/Marg on HBO? Because I think I'd have to go with the bantamweights if I have to choose. Two very good fights trumps one that I'm interested in.
      I don't know for sure because we don't have those channels in the UK but from what I have read on here I believe Margarito-Cotto is on HBO and the Bantams are on Showtime.

So they will clash, yes.

I think Margarito-Cotto in PPV as opposed to the Bantams which aren't.

This is just what I have gathered.

Comment

Technically as everyone has said very good.Went to Germany twice to beat Sidorenko which is pretty impressive.I think he uds Darch but will be interesting seeing him on Showtime.

Comment

If the fight with Chinny comes off,we're about to find out...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            If the fight with Chinny comes off,we're about to find out...
            I completely agree. Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm not completely sold on Moreno the way most who like him are. Definitely a very good fighter, I'm not doubting that, but fights like this will tell us how good.

I'm mostly just mad he didn't want the Donaire fight this year.

Comment

I completely agree. Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm not completely sold on Moreno the way most who like him are. Definitely a very good fighter, I'm not doubting that, but fights like this will tell us how good.

I'm mostly just mad he didn't want the Donaire fight this year.
              Nah bro he's not ready for Donaire,I say if he gets past Chinny fight Parez then a Donaire fight..But right now he is not that proven,but if he can past both of those test I'm down for a Donaire clash...

Comment

Criminally underrated - only real fans get this.

I've been his biggest fan since his destruction of Hussein Sanchez.

Comment

Agbeko/Mares and Vic/Moreno is on the Cotto/Margarito card? Seriously?

no

cotto and margarito are top rank fighters and mares fights for goldenly and agbeko fights for don king

Comment

Great match up and should be a very tough for both fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X