No announcement yet.

The Rock might return tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
    What did he do? Just a cut a promo or something?
    Even his old rivals were impressed by his promo.

Chris Jericho: "Congratulations to one of my favorite opponents and greatest rivals on returning to the WWE. The Rock is the BEST promo man of all time."

Stone Cold Steve Austin: "It was great to see The Rock back on Raw tonight. Helluva promo from an electrifying cat. Great stuff heading into Mania."

Comment

Jim Ross has posted the following on his Twitter account: "Dwayne Johnson's classic 'Rock' promo 2nite on RAW was the best thing on RAW in recent memory. Young wrestlers hopefully paid attention."

Comment

Comment

I was happy to see rock and I like that he owned cena but I agree with some of the things cena said about the rock

It just funny have rock had a change of heart after acting like wrestling was above him lol
          Vince most be paying him some good money for him to comeback and host

Comment

Better version, but shorter.

Comment

Its great to see him back after all this time, Rock is a real star and would always be a massive draw in any era of the biz....as is I am pretty sure he is a top 5 draw of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Its great to see him back after all this time, Rock is a real star and would always be a massive draw in any era of the biz....as is I am pretty sure he is a top 5 draw of all time.
                It's amazing how he quickly turned the crowd against the company's golden boy, John Cena.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  It's amazing how he quickly turned the crowd against the company's golden boy, John Cena.
                  Cena is really just a poor Hogan imitation for the modern era, older fans remember that but I am sure there are plenty of 10 year olds that are mad at the Rock because they don't know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post

It really not that hard to do

Triple h,orton and edge have turn the crowd against him in the past
                    he get a lot of heat for a wrestler who is a face

Comment

Cena's a joke. I'm glad Rock made the comparison to the days of him and Austin and juxtaposed them to the second rate wrestlers they got now.

The Rock proved tonight that the best era in Wrestling history was about 10 years ago.

It was amazing to see him break character and thank the fans. At times it looked like he was fighting back tears.

Comment

Working...
                      X