Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more famous?: Mike Tyson or Michael Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underboss
    which trinidad fight was that?

It was his debut on hbo.I think it was against Larry Barnes

Comment

In a boxing website you will read a lot of people cheer for their sport rather than speak the truth and realize Jordan stayed consistently more famous than Tyson.

It would be the same in a Basketball forum, fans will say Jordan. But to me it is Jordan, from an unbiased standpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
        In a boxing website you will read a lot of people cheer for their sport rather than speak the truth and realize Jordan stayed consistently more famous than Tyson.

It would be the same in a Basketball forum, fans will say Jordan. But to me it is Jordan, from an unbiased standpoint.
        It's an easy question to answer if it's based on who's more famous world wide, brother. Why are so many of you failing to grasp that concept?

Comment

Well, look at the Google trends: http://www.google.com/trends?q=Mike+...Michael+Jordan

Comment

mike tyson

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
              It's an easy question to answer if it's based on who's more famous world wide, brother. Why are so many of you failing to grasp that concept?
              I love Mike Tyson and I have never been a Bulls/Jordan fan and I have never owned a pair of Jordans and was never interested in wearing them. I am just saying my opinion from what I have seen worldwide or for the most part. I see kids not knowing about Tyson in 3rd world countries I have visited...They know exactly who Michael Jordan is.

MJ is more famous, world wide, than Tyson. From what I have gathered.

Comment

iron mike by far

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                  Just like I thought. Notice at the bottom, Tyson is more famous in Europe. While Jordan took every other place.

Comment

Of course Tyson is more known here, and Jordon is oldschool, but in Jordon's day he was very well known in China, Japan, Africa, Europe and the rest of the world. Probably only surpassed by Muhammad Ali.

Comment

This is an interesting result regarding a google trend between Floyd and Manny. I narrowed the search down to the US only, to see if it would reflect accurately on the public awareness of both of them.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=Floyd...ate=all&sort=1

Comment

Working...
                      X