Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Victor Ortiz at 147, who have you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take Ortiz with the awesome odds. Haha.

Comment

Very interesting fight

Comment

Ortiz is a step backwards for Garcia.

Facelube should fight Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          One of most consistent, mentally strong fighters in the sport vs one of the most inconsistent mental midgets in the sport.

Give me Danny all day.
          this, danny would make ortiz quit again

Comment

ortiz will get no look hooked if he goes in for the lunging headbutt

Comment

Garcia & probably by k.o.

Comment

This is down right disrespectful to mention Garcia's name with Ortiz... This is a fight I have no second thought that Garcia would put a beating on to Ortiz. Sadley if this fight happened Gacia has boxing skills and power; while all Ortiz has is a weak will and some decent power... Besides that he is just another victim of his own stupidity

Comment

Good fight but ortiz gets ko

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    This is down right disrespectful to mention Garcia's name with Ortiz... This is a fight I have no second thought that Garcia would put a beating on to Ortiz. Sadley if this fight happened Gacia has boxing skills and power; while all Ortiz has is a weak will and some decent power... Besides that he is just another victim of his own stupidity
                    agree with this but lets give credit to facelube where its due...he doesnt just have "some decent power" he's got excellent power.

he knocked down everyone he fought except Floyd.

Comment

Decent welcome to147 fight for Garcia I like it. But does Ortiz still fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X