No announcement yet.

Options For Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options For Pac

Not keen an idea of Cotto and JMM. Pac already beat Cotto. JMM trilogy is enough for me. I don't mind seeing Bradley fight again cause of the outcome.

Arum is keeping it in house again. Maybe the winner of the Brandon Rios-Mike Alvarado fight. Arum might want Rios to win as Rios has more exposure than Alvarado. Maybe a fight in January or February to give 1-2 months rest for the winner.

Looking at GBP fighters, they don't have Josesito Lopez as one of their fights. He just beat Ortiz and if he beats Canelo, Lopez would be a good choice for Pac on December.

Devon Alexander is also a good option if he beats Bailey but his with GBP.

Judah is another one but depens also on the promotions. He just came of a good win.

Matthyse, good fighter but don't know who promotes him.

I don't mind seeing a K9 Brundage fight at 154(no CW). He has a title.
    Money wise, i would go for Rios or Lopez. Mexicans(whether they are in Mexico or US) love to support their fighters and giving a good fan base for the 2. Resume wise, Lopez(if he beats Canelo) would be the best win out of the 6 fighters mentioned.

But i am gonna say it again, just like the Bradley fight, Pac will lose. He doesn't have it in him anymore. His age, years in boxing, and wear and tear in boxing is already affecting him. His cardio wasn't the same against Bradley. Even though i, most fans, and media have Pac winning, my opinion still doesn't change.
    Last edited by loui_ludwig; 09-02-2012, 09:22 AM.

Here's one. Just retire.

Him and that old fart are embarrassing boxing with their fixed fights and small town agendas. He should just leave the sport and never come back. Might aswell send him to Pro Wrestling so he can tag team with Batista.

Comment

It is already set. Pacquiao will fight either Bradley or Marquez on December 8th. I like both fights. You have decided that Pacquiao is all finished. If he can't beat Bradley or Marquez clearly then you are probably right and Pacquiao should retire. I don't believe Pacquiao is washed up. I think he wins his next fight big. I would like to see him stay at his natural weight of 140 unless a Floyd fight happens and I doubt it will.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
        Here's one. Just retire.

Him and that old fart are embarrassing boxing with their fixed fights and small town agendas. He should just leave the sport and never come back. Might aswell send him to Pro Wrestling so he can tag team with Batista.
        haha....

embarrassing boxing? I guess you are new to boxing or dont fully grasp the definition of the simple words you use

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post

But i am gonna say it again, just like the Bradley fight, Pac will lose. He doesn't have it in him anymore. His age, years in boxing, and wear and tear in boxing is already affecting him. His cardio wasn't the same against Bradley. Even though i, most fans, and media have Pac winning, my opinion still doesn't change.

He has a good chance of losing to Bradley, atleast a 50-50 percent shot. I've seen a steady dropoff in speed. Pac just isnt a guy that will hurt you loading up on one shot at a time and it showed against Bradley

he needs a flury of combinations and the accumulation usually is too much for his opponent. He lost that arsenal and cant possibly dominate guys like he used to.

Against Marquez, it doesnt matter, i think Marquez has aged worse, but has masked it by not fighting anyone good the past few years.

I mean look at his opponents: Michael Katsidis, Likar Ramos, Fedchenko since 2010.

Against any other opponent like Guerrero, i still say its a 50-50 fight

Marquez just has Pacs number

Comment

Working...
          X