Collapse
No announcement yet.

****e lee, samuel jackson team up for oldboy remake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oldboy was a one of a kind film. Amazing storytelling...

Remake wont come close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      have you people seen the original version of infernal affairs? i think it was a biiiiiit better than the scorsese helmed "the departed..."

i dunno maybe its bcoz i was so enamored with the original version... perhaps its just a built in bias rooted in human psychology or something kicking in...
      I thought it was slightly better as well, but I still loved The Departed. One of the best ensemble cast put together in recent memory IMO.

Comment

i have heard so many positive reviews about oldboy, but i have yet to see the film. is the "classic" film you guys are talking about this one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364569/

not sure if this one is a remake or something. i think i'm going to make it my mission to see it this week.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          i have heard so many positive reviews about oldboy, but i have yet to see the film. is the "classic" film you guys are talking about this one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364569/

not sure if this one is a remake or something. i think i'm going to make it my mission to see it this week.
          Yup, that's it right there. I know Netflix had it for a long time on their streaming but not sure if it's still there. Just don't expect a typical Hollywood plot, this is a dark and twisted lovely revenge tale.

Comment

Hollywood again runs out of ideas, and decides to **** up an already perfectly good film? How surprising.

Comment

saw oldboy for the first time last week

Comment

you cant make a remake for this movie not knowing the ending is what made it a classic

Comment

if its got my boy sam jackson. im sold

Comment

are they gonna remove the spoiler.................

incest theme? if yes thats fuk up

Comment

Always thought Oldboy was overrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X