Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which analogy best describes the situation between floyd and pac....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A trash man collects trash from 1 million houses per week and is the town's number one trash man. Everyone signs up for this guy's service and loves it. The trash man retires and says that he has proved all that he has to prove and can collect the heaviest trash can in the world.

Another trash man takes his place and collects from a few less houses but is much nicer than the old trash guy because he has a better attitude and is not as boastful. The first trash guy hears of this and unretires to put the new guy to shame. He attempts to do this by first stealing the new trash guy's right hand man thinking that this will piss the new guy off. Secondly, the old guy claims to once again be the best trashman and says that he is going to collect trash in a different city than the new guy to prove it as opposed to competing in the same town for service contracts.

Meanwhile, another well-established corporate trash collection company with many employees already works in the town that the old trash guy moved into and challenges him to get more collection contracts. The old trash guy says that the local trash pimp is not in his league and cuts in on the local one-man operations in the neighboring backwoods shanty towns to steal their business.

Eventually, people get tired of the old trash guy's mouth and lack of performance and boycott him so he retires and elopes with his gay manager in obscurity.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      A trash man collects trash from 1 million houses per week and is the town's number one trash man. Everyone signs up for this guy's service and loves it. The trash man retires and says that he has proved all that he has to prove and can collect the heaviest trash can in the world.

Another trash man takes his place and collects from a few less houses but is much nicer than the old trash guy because he has a better attitude and is not as boastful. The first trash guy hears of this and unretires to put the new guy to shame. He attempts to do this by first stealing the new trash guy's right hand man thinking that this will piss the new guy off. Secondly, the old guy claims to once again be the best trashman and says that he is going to collect trash in a different city than the new guy to prove it as opposed to competing in the same town for service contracts.

Meanwhile, another well-established corporate trash collection company with many employees already works in the town that the old trash guy moved into and challenges him to get more collection contracts. The old trash guy says that the local trash pimp is not in his league and cuts in on the local one-man operations in the neighboring backwoods shanty towns to steal their business.

Eventually, people get tired of the old trash guy's mouth and lack of performance and boycott him so he retires and elopes with his gay manager in obscurity.
      lolz..................

Comment

HEY HATERS

Do you guys know while you are Hating on Mayweather you are putting money in his pocket by supporting his fights in order to see him lose?

Why would Mayweather give you Haters what you want if he knows you are going to buys his fights anyways???

"It is like a Girl telling me she doesnt likes the way I treat her but that same night let me fuck.."

What I find funny is that HATERS called his fans nutthuggers but who is really the nuthugger if you dont like what he is selling but you still buy,watch and support what he is selling ?

You say he is Boring, but you support his fights?
        You say he doesnt matter but you write and make threads about him?
        You say he is the worst p4p fighter ever but you think a fight against any fighter weighing less than 1 pound than him is a mismatch?
        You say he is bad for boxing but you write articles about him and keep his name alive?

At least His fans are liking the product his is selling ..instead of bitching and complain about the product but still watch, buy, write about, and support it...

What other Product in the world do you know that PEOPLE hate, but they still buy it?

That's is why Floyd is the biggest draw in boxing.
        because he is getting money from people who love him and hate him
        not even most religions can do that..

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          ***** breaks up wit BF. She thinks she's too good for him and leaves. Instantly, BF gets a new ***** on his arm. He luvs her a lot more. Everybody around luvs her a lot more too. It's like the 1st ***** never even existed. She is not really missed.

1st ***** sees this and starts gettin jealous. BF even has sex wit the new ***** in 2 of the same places as he had sex wit the first *****. The sex is a lot better. 1st ***** finds out about this and really goes berserk.

She goes and sleeps wit BF's old flame, feelin that doin so puts her one up on the new ***** cuz she made him cum harder. The tension is buildin. New ***** got the man now, but the jealous ***** had him 1st and feels superior.

Sooner or later, these bitches are gonna scrap. But they gotta do it on the jealous *****'s terms. Where and when she wants, or else she'll be content to keep talkin **** from a distance about how the new ***** got dumped twice BITD when she was a naive, susceptible teenager.
          Wow. This analogy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the other 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
            HEY HATERS

Do you guys know while you are Hating on Mayweather you are putting money in his pocket by supporting his fights in order to see him lose?

Why would Mayweather give you Haters what you want if he knows you are going to buys his fights anyways???

"It is like a Girl telling me she doesnt likes the way I treat her but that same night let me fuck.."

What I find funny is that HATERS called his fans nutthuggers but who is really the nuthugger if you dont like what he is selling but you still buy,watch and support what he is selling ?

You say he is the worst p4p fighter ever but you think a fight against any fighter weighing less than 1 pound than him is a mismatch?
            You say he is bad for boxing but you write articles about him and keep his name alive?

At least His fans are liking the product his is selling ..instead of bitching and complain about the product but still watch, buy, write about, and support it...

What other Product in the world do you know that PEOPLE hate, but they still buy it?

What has this got to do with the analogy comparison?

Comment

HEY HATERS

i stream all of floyd's fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                i stream all of floyd's fights.
                Ouch o.o hahaha

Comment

HEY HATERS

I refuse to read that mumboJumbo because you are a idiot!

Comment

***** breaks up wit BF. She thinks she's too good for him and leaves. Instantly, BF gets a new ***** on his arm. He luvs her a lot more. Everybody around luvs her a lot more too. It's like the 1st ***** never even existed. She is not really missed.

1st ***** sees this and starts gettin jealous. BF even has sex wit the new ***** in 2 of the same places as he had sex wit the first *****. The sex is a lot better. 1st ***** finds out about this and really goes berserk.

She goes and sleeps wit BF's old flame, feelin that doin so puts her one up on the new ***** cuz she made him cum harder. The tension is buildin. New ***** got the man now, but the jealous ***** had him 1st and feels superior.

Sooner or later, these bitches are gonna scrap. But they gotta do it on the jealous *****'s terms. Where and when she wants, or else she'll be content to keep talkin **** from a distance about how the new ***** got dumped twice BITD when she was a naive, susceptible teenager.
                    Couldn't have described the situation better myself.

Well said.

Comment

WTF LMAO... This is the best analogy hands down

Comment

Working...
                      X