Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****ing crap! I don't like this headgear anymore!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing crap! I don't like this headgear anymore!

I bought this **** because my friend said he was going to box also, so I went and got it for the extra protection. I wanted something that protects the cheeks, but then seeing Manny Pac using that Winning facebar headgear I decided to get this one.

http://store.titleboxing.com/facprottrain.html

I mean it works great but feels big on me. I spent 100$ on that ****.. It protects good with the impact, but I really don't like it. I wanna sell this ****.. Probably will be good on someone heavier.

If anyone is interested let me know. 55$ is good. Its in good condition. I only used it like 6 times before i started getting pissed lol.

Good headgear, but feels big on me.

What color?

Comment

I would go for the new everlast safemax headgear. it's similar to winnings.

http://ratethisgear.com/

Comment

It's in black.

Comment

Trade you a pair of Shevlin gloves. 1 pair 16oz all white lace up with ribbed cuff, 1 pair 14oz all blue lace up with ribbed cuff.

Comment

I'm looking for headgear. I have enough gloves.

Also only gonna sell or trade or whatever to people in the US, or better yet people around NY.

Comment

those are a piece of ****. we got two of those in my gym and no one likes them, also its hard to see uppercuts coming with that thing on.

Comment

i had mine for 2 years.... didnt like it at 1st... it was too bulky.. but mehhh...eventually didnt give a fock and sticked with it...

55 is a great price!!

Comment

Offer is still up. I got this Grant Headgear coming in the mail. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                  X