Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd after 13 years and 40 fights in pro boxing suddenly invented OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Its because floyd is a lil b*tch and is once again taking ducking and dodging to new heights.

2) If Pac was on something it would've come out by now. Like how floyd uses xylocaine and it came out. This is a ruse to take the attention off of that.

3) Pacquiao doesn't have to take ****. Pac can fight Marquez again and it'll do 1.5 mill easy or he can fight Canelo for $65 million guaranteed while floyd is trying to get a career payday now since he is very likely to get locked up for a long time
    Barry Bonds never failed a test either.

Reading your post...I'm convinced you don't want Manny to fight Floyd.

You don't care if Pac is juicing because HE'S ALL YOU HAVE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      Floyd requested OST to keep 50 cent from messing with his drinks...50 likes to put steroids in his homie's drinks for fun....so Floyd requested extra testing to make sure 50 desn't mess with his drinks anymore.....there, are yall happy NOW?!?!? ....now lets look forward to May 5th...lets get it
      Pac fans don't really want this fight..

Comment

• What we have JoeMan and others saying is this, "If Floyd is sooooooooo good, he could beat a roided up Manny". They are totally dismissing the possibility of Manny being on steroids (or Floyd for that matter, which is completely possible) and putting the onus on the guy that wants the more stringent testing to ensure that both fighters are clean.

Comment

• lOL CHICKKENN

chiken boy floyd feathers is too scared regrdess if testing or not

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2011 View Post
            i have an idea,why dont *****s and *******s all meet up at the pacific ocean,hold hands and jump in...the world would be a better place
            this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
              Your problem is that you want to cpompletely dismiss the idea that Pacquiao is using PEDs. It's not about believing what Mayweather or Pacquiao say. It's completely possible that both Mayweather and Pacquiao have used PEDs, but the reality is that 1 fighter is wllling to submit himself to more stringent testing while the other has flip flopped all over the issue. My brain tells me that the fighter who has seemingly tried to duck the testing may have something to hide. The question is do you have a brain of you own, or is your mouth so full of Pacquiao that you're willing to question any him and why he didn't agree to the testing from the start? The testing has supposedly held up the fight because Pacquiao refused to agree, not because Mayweather asked for the testing. There's no excuse for Pacquiao refusing to submit to more stringent testing, none. That stuff about having no evidence or proof of Pacquiao using PEDs is idiotic, it makes no sense. You don't need proof to suspect an athlete of using PEDs, that's why they have drug testing in the 1st place.
              This is just for discussion purposes, brah, and I'm not here to recycle the same garbage. (Pacquiao had caved in to your idol's demand a long time ago now.) I see nothing new to these recycled discussions and you peeps keep rehashing the same crap that happened three years ago. It's easy for you to say it's a simple request when we all know that people are different. Floyd, your idol, himself acknowledged later that there are people who object to any type of invasive testing. There are many who haven't seen a doctor in years because of it. And just because the Pacman refused initially he's guilty? Man, it's been three years and how many years would it take to investigate such high profile person and prove his guilt? And you're ready to ignore this to justify your idol's demand, eh?

You keep dodging the question. Again, regardless of what your master believes, do you believe Pacquiao is using peds? A very simple question you cannot even answer. Just proves you clowns have taken dickriding to new heights.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                This is just for discussion purposes, brah, and I'm not here to recycle the same garbage. (Pacquiao had caved in to your idol's demand a long time ago now.) I see nothing new to these recycled discussions and you peeps keep rehashing the same crap that happened three years ago. It's easy for you to say it's a simple request when we all know that people are different. Floyd, your idol, himself acknowledged later that there are people who object to any type of invasive testing. There are many who haven't seen a doctor in years because of it. And just because the Pacman refused initially he's guilty? Man, it's been three years and how many years would it take to investigate such high profile person and prove his guilt? And you're ready to ignore this to justify your idol's demand, eh?
                Recycling the same garbage is exactly what you've done. Excusing Pacquiao for ducking the stricter testing while blaming Mayweather for demanding stricter testing has been the foundation of you Pacquiao worshipper's argument from day one. Not one time have I accused your God Pacquiao of being guilty of anything. I said that his flip flopping over the testing issue is suspicious. You don't read too well do you? Mayweather's demand is a simple request relative to the situation and I'm not buying Pacquiao's excuses for not wanting to agree to the testing. You walk away from the biggest fight of your career because you don't want to submit to a higher standard of drug testing? Hmmmmmmm. I'm not saying that proves anything, I'm saying that that decision was suspect. You readily accept Pacquiao's litany of excuses and blame Mayweather because you're a fanboy instead of an objective boxing fan. You want to make it about everything but Pacquiao and the possibility that he ducked the testing because he's(was) dirty. Could the random testing be an inconvenience to either/both fighters? I'm sure that it could be, especially if one of them is dirty! The pay-day and peace of mind that your opponent isn't(likely to be) cheating would more than make up for whatever inconvenience if you're clean. Let's not forget, Mayweather would be subject to the same testing and inconveniences.

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                You keep dodging the question. Again, regardless of what your master believes, do you believe Pacquiao is using peds? A very simple question you cannot even answer. Just proves you clowns have taken dickriding to new heights.

I've already answered this question, you're just not smart enough to comprehend. I've said over and over that it's possible that Pacquiao is using PEDs. That fact alone justifies Mayweather's demand. I don't know Pacquiao though. I've never met him. I've never even been in the same room with him, I've only seen him on TV. I don't even know anyone that really knows him. It'd be silly for me to have a definite opinion either way. Like I said though, I think that it's definitely possible and if I had to choose between "Yes, he's taken PEDs at some point" or "No, he's never taking any kind of PEDs ever" I'd have to go with the 1st choice.

Comment

Working...
                X