No announcement yet.

Which drugs have you tried?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough crack smokers on here

Weed, Speed, Coke, MDMA for me. Being on MDMA at Glastonbury is by a mile my best drug experience, untouchable.

Will probably try more but the only other drug I really wanna try is acid. Sounds mental.

Comment

Got some good peds from some Russian guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
        Oh, most definitely!

I'd be pretty naive to think there are no consequences from doing all that. I could have done some real permanent psychological damage from doing heavy psychedelics so casually and with no proper preparation as to regard set and setting. However, I think I'm alright.

If anything, it's the alcohol that has worked my brain a bit. I used to always have excellent memory, now I can barely remember much significant **** in my life in the past 5 years. If there is one drug that I overdo it's definitely the alcohol. The cigs don't have as much of a hold on me but I should definitely drop that habit asap.
        Agree with the alcohol thing.

When I used to "party", I would drink a tremendous amount of alcohol, verging on unlimited, until the session ended.

Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
          Oh, most definitely!

I'd be pretty naive to think there are no consequences from doing all that. I could have done some real permanent psychological damage from doing heavy psychedelics so casually and with no proper preparation as to regard set and setting. However, I think I'm alright.

If anything, it's the alcohol that has worked my brain a bit. I used to always have excellent memory, now I can barely remember much significant **** in my life in the past 5 years. If there is one drug that I overdo it's definitely the alcohol. The cigs don't have as much of a hold on me but I should definitely drop that habit asap.
          Sounds a bit similar to me. I've often wondered if it was from me over doing ecstasy from my 'clubbing' years.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Enough crack smokers on here

Weed, Speed, Coke, MDMA for me. Being on MDMA at Glastonbury is by a mile my best drug experience, untouchable.

Will probably try more but the only other drug I really wanna try is acid. Sounds mental.
            I was on Acid at Glastonbury the night Michael Jackson died. I had only just taken the tabs so it hadn't fully kicked in yet, i was just lightly tripping and for some reason decided to phone my mum and asked her is Michael Jackson really dead or am i just imagining it because of the acid.

Also decided to drop some more tabs about 8am and was playing that afternoon, luckily it was almost worn off by the time i was playing or that might have got very interesting.

Anyway, i'd never recommend any drugs or tell anybody they should try drugs but i do think everyone needs to try Acid at least, just to see how warped your mind and senses can be. It's a real experience.

There's also stuff like DMT which is insane but i find Acid to be more enjoyable. Acid does last a while though which is part of the fun really.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 09-05-2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Nearly became an Heroin addict at 15, if it wasn't for going to prison for 3 months my life could have been totally different. Tried a number of drugs in my teens and 20s. weed, shrooms, speed, E, coke, crack, mkat. Nowdays i have the odd drink, codeine and peds.

Comment

None.

I'm a boring ****.

Comment

Weed & Coke only.

The coke was nasty. I can feel and taste the shyt coming down my throat after snorting it. I tried it 3 times my whole life. Didnt see what the big deal was. Didnt really like it.

I've also smoked weed laced with coke too. Now That shyt FU&ED me up BAD!

But other than that, pretty much all i tried. I dont mess with mind altering drugs.
                  Last edited by tdubb; 09-05-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X