No announcement yet.

***The Official 2015 NFL Draft Prospect/Mock Draft Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ***The Official 2015 NFL Draft Prospect/Mock Draft Thread***

Well fellas some of our teams are in the playoffs, and some of our teams are on the couch(My Saints ). But like any true football fan, when your team's season is over, what do you do?????????? Look at the needs of your team, and think back/look at all the kids in college coming out, and you try to plug um in your line up(Playing GM, HC, and Scouting team all in one).

So I've created this thread for us to discuss all of the probable moves our favorite franchises may make, and this thread can also be used in mock draft fashion, if you want to put together a mock draft.

We have a lot of posters here with very good Football knowledge, so I look forward to y'all's posts.

I'll start it off......................

My Saints need some gotdamn pressure on opposing QBs. ****in Cam and Jr aint really cutting it for the money we pay them. Now with that being said, I think they need to put big John Jenkins in the middle of that D-Line to run stuff, put Jr on the left side and Cam on the right. Now Lofton is a good run protecter, but we need a OLB that can crash the edges so if he's still available at the 13th pick(I guess that's what we get for winning at TB), I want either Shane Ray or Vic Beasley. I think both of those dudes make our corners look better by getting for real ass pressure using a four man rush.

Shane Ray(6-3, 245, Missouri)

Vic Beasley(6-2, 235, Clemson)

Both of these young men are beasts.

Now lets get this post-season party started.

smdh.........

Comment

have a happy New Year Chief...

Comment

Thread was already made.

BOOOOOOOOO!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chief's response:

Ise goan whoop yo Hezbullahziekel hipstuh ass den eats me up sum did skunk muh mammy done foun on da side oves da road... ..

Comment

Chief has the right to make Next year's NFL Thread.

Comment

Quit ripping off brushmyhair... You playa hatas have no originality

Comment

Chief is right. I made the thread out a sense of urgency. I have given chief the right's to ONLY NEXT YEARS NFL Thread

Comment

Bout to get BG to delete this ****. Aint no need for two threads in this hoe with tha same intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Bout to get BG to delete this ****. Aint no need for two threads in this hoe with tha same intentions.
                  I am currently asking BG to merge my thread with yours. And to actually make it your thread. I feel like a total ****head. Hopefully BG makes this the official thread
                  Last edited by Build That Wall; 12-28-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    I am currently asking BG to merge my thread with yours. And to actually make it your thread. I feel like a total ****head
                    why you punking out brush?

chief has already lived his bscene life. he is basically a senior citizen. he has loved. he has fought. he has banned.

you just started to live your bscene life.

FECK THE OLD GEEZERS.

take it all brush.

take it all.

Comment

Working...
                    X