Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny was tested at least a month a go... VADA confirmed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    So let me get this right, we justify bull**** by pointing out other peoples BULL**** and that is suppose to make everything OK?
    Point is, no Random testing company is 100% effective

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Can you give me a single example when a cheater was caught by USADA and prevented from fighting? We have one where the guy failed multiple tests, yet the commission was told the B sample wouldn't be in on time, to let the fight proceed
      USADA can't prevent a fight from happening lol, that's up to the commission, promoters and fighters. They can impose a ban doe like they did on Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        USADA can't prevent a fight from happening lol, that's up to the commission, promoters and fighters. They can impose a ban doe like they did on Morales.
        You missed the point. The commission can't do anything if they are being misinformed. Reread the post you responded to

Comment

You missed the point. The commission can't do anything if they are being misinformed. Reread the post you responded to
          I did, and my response still stand. If the commission was misinformed then that's a whole different thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I did, and my response still stand. If the commission was misinformed then that's a whole different thing.
            Again, on a conf call the commission was told (by GBP i believe) Morales' B sample would not be in till after the fight, which was a lie. Keith Idec who's far from a TR shill discovered they already had 4 dirty samples from Morales

Comment

Can you give me a single example when a cheater was caught by USADA and prevented from fighting? We have one where the guy failed multiple tests, yet the commission was told the B sample wouldn't be in on time, to let the fight proceed
              USADA didn't just allow for the fight to proceed. The NY Commission did. If it were NSAC the fight would not have happened in my opinion. Also, the Morales positive was controversial because of the substance used and the claim that it came from contaminated meat.

But in the end, USADA sanctioned Morales with a 2 year ban, something that VADA does not do and will never do. http://www.usada.org/sanctions/

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                USADA didn't just allow for the fight to proceed. The NY Commission did. If it were NSAC the fight would not have happened in my opinion. Also, the Morales positive was controversial because of the substance used and the claim that it came from contaminated meat.

But in the end, USADA sanctioned Morales with a 2 year ban, something that VADA does not do and will never do. http://www.usada.org/sanctions/
                Can Morales still fight somewhere if he got an offer?

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

Wow they sanctioned a shot, retired fighter, but only after the fight. Why keep the 4 failed samples from the commission? Why tell them the B sample was gonna come in only after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by HeroBando

too bad usada isn't in any way a maker of rules for boxing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wow they sanctioned a shot, retired fighter, but only after the fight. Why keep the 4 failed samples from the commission? Why tell them the B sample was gonna come in only after the fight?
                      Of course after the fight. They had to determine, investigate the claim from Morales that it was from meat in Mexico. And there's cases in the past where that happened. In the end the held a meeting and voted to sanction Morales, didn't believe the claim.

Also, the NY Commission knew about the positives before the fight. VADA wittheld telling NSAC about Petersons positive for more than a month til the B sample came back, but I don't hear you saying a word about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X