Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Andre Ward Tires Late, I Can Potentially Stop Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall the biggest Froch haters ever! Every ****ing time the guy has a fight (Minus Mack well even some idiots said this) you all say he will get killed and also my favorite line "This is the time when Froch finally gets KO'd"

Froch proved all you wrong. Everytime you said Taylor would kill Froch he goes and KO's him, then last year you all said that Bute the most overrated champion in years would KO Froch within 5 rounds and then Froch kills him! Same with Kessler both times you say Froch gets stopped and what happens he puts on a war and wins 1 out 2.

Can't believe how many Froch haters are on here. Froch is a fighter that everyone should respect due to the fact he takes on anyone and beats pretty much everyone. Guess you guys can continue to support duckers and paper champions like Bute was. Froch is here to stay haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
      Yall the biggest Froch haters ever! Every ****ing time the guy has a fight (Minus Mack well even some idiots said this) you all say he will get killed and also my favorite line "This is the time when Froch finally gets KO'd"

Froch proved all you wrong. Everytime you said Taylor would kill Froch he goes and KO's him, then last year you all said that Bute the most overrated champion in years would KO Froch within 5 rounds and then Froch kills him! Same with Kessler both times you say Froch gets stopped and what happens he puts on a war and wins 1 out 2.

Can't believe how many Froch haters are on here. Froch is a fighter that everyone should respect due to the fact he takes on anyone and beats pretty much everyone. Guess you guys can continue to support duckers and paper champions like Bute was. Froch is here to stay haters.
      Froch is a paper champion now. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
        Froch is a paper champion now. Lol
        Don't be angry that Froch ruined Ward/Bute by killing that overrated bum known as Lucian Bute to gain his title. Also worked hard for his 2nd title in a great fight against Kessler.

Not much paper there.

Comment

Ward ko's Froch in a rematch.

Comment

Ward absolutely schooled Froch in every single aspect of their fight.

It wasn't even competitive.

Froch looks like a dilusional idiot.

The guy was getting out boxed by a ruined past prime jermain Taylor

10 roids to 2 enforce landing a good shot on his already concussed and pavlik ruined dome.

Frochs mind is as slow as his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Absolutely agree with Froch here. It's too bad Andre Ward stays tucked away in his submissive little hole in Oakland.
              What diffrence does it make where the fight is? As long as its in a ring

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post

He couldnt win his most important fight against Ward tho. He got dominated in every aspect in a one sided clinic. Froch is a good fighter but not as good as he thinks he is. People hate on Ward but he is the undisputed #1 fighter at 168. Froch needs to stop talking **** and just fight

Comment

I personally don't think Froch beats Ward in a rematch but I'd still like to see it. People act like if a fighter gets dominated once then there is no point in a rematch, that is usually the case but there have been plenty of times when fighters lose the first fight and come back and win the rematch.

Nigel Benn got ktfo by Eubank, got the rematch and put on a much better fight and was arguably robbed of the win. Should Duran not have given Leonard a rematch?

Ward just needs to rematch Froch, its not like he has too many options. And fight out of Oakland for Christs sake. Ward has all the potential in the world and he's pissing his career away. He should be a huge superstar known by the hardcore and the casuals alike and earning a hell of a lot more money but his career decisions have not been great.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
                    I guess beating another Euro bum makes people world beaters now.
                    Lol like foreal dawg this is crazy! He beat Kessler now he's that dude lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                      Froch is about as delusional as Amir Khan
                      Yes, I'm afraid...

Froch seems he gets heat up and takes the bait...

I thought he was smart... Now I doubt...

Comment

Working...
                      X