No announcement yet.

Fvvvck I Need Your Help Guys I Think I Like This One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo TS,

you said this girls out going right? that means she is comfortable with you making the moves on her. if shes feeling u then its a go, if she's not sure or playing hard to get or at the worst case she placing you in the friend zone at least you went for it while you still can.

I live in LA where we got pretty much an unlimited supply of hot pieces of asss and just as much of if not more the amount of d-bags looking to move in on these chicks. so here you gotta just go all out from the start or your chance will be lost.

it seems like she's in to you so make your move before its too late.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      yo TS,

you said this girls out going right? that means she is comfortable with you making the moves on her. if shes feeling u then its a go, if she's not sure or playing hard to get or at the worst case she placing you in the friend zone at least you went for it while you still can.

I live in LA where we got pretty much an unlimited supply of hot pieces of asss and just as much of if not more the amount of d-bags looking to move in on these chicks. so here you gotta just go all out from the start or your chance will be lost.

it seems like she's in to you so make your move before its too late.
      it's funny that this thread came out. it's actually the 2nd time we'll be going out tonight.

we are both from the US but in our motherland at the moment.

actually she's different from all the girls i have met before. she's the typical upfront chick. she's really nice so im still trying to see how this goes.

i'll just try to have fun and do the best i can.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Not trying to be a dick, but you sound needy. The way I do it is, if I like the girl for real I let it be known from the get go.

I'll send her random messages throughout the day, asking her how her day was and get her to blab about herself (girls love talking about themselves) act interested, take a few notes because you will forget most the crap they say...

Take her out to places she ain't been, find out what events are going down in the city...a night out on the town has never failed me.

I usually find out where everything is before a date, like I'll drive around and get familiar with the area, last thing you wanna do is make yourself seem like you have no idea where you are and have to ask for directions like a dumb braud...always be confident.
        Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Also, don't be one if them lovey dovy types that are sweet all the damn time. Be yourself, only be a little more outgoing to show her you are a fun person to be around. Crack jokes every now and then...

Don't compliment her too much, keep the compliments at a minimum. Tell her about your goals in life and the good things you got going on with your career...or job.
        Originally posted by Alx. View Post
        She wants the D. Girls like being chased, when i started dating mine i kept ignoring her, she was so pissed and said i destroyed her self confidence and she thought that was odd since every guy kept being all over her. Play it slow and from a distance. Keep it light
        this are some good advice guys. this is what i am actually doing. keep it natural, be confident, have fun and try not to act all sweet like a phaggot.

Comment

You've done this **** before.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=571746

Is this the same girl?

Anyways, do what feels right, be honest with the girl, tell her your intentions. Girls know that guys don't want to be friends with them. If you come off the same way you do in this thread as you do with her, she probably picked up on it and is turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
            You've done this **** before.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=571746

Is this the same girl?

Anyways, do what feels right, be honest with the girl, tell her your intentions. Girls know that guys don't want to be friends with them. If you come off the same way you do in this thread as you do with her, she probably picked up on it and is turned off.
            yes it's the same girl. we went out last night and it was good. i think i'm getting there.

Comment

Hope you had better luck than I did bro.

I have an unfortunate case of 'the one that got away'

Drunk 2 nightsin a row?? YES!

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                Hope you had better luck than I did bro.

I have an unfortunate case of 'the one that got away'

Drunk 2 nightsin a row?? YES!
                i really dig this one and i hope that she won't get away.

Comment

OMG guys I didn't text her until the END of the day !!!!!!!!!!!! what should I do after our date ???? I have no useful response
                  Last edited by -Mustang-; 03-03-2013, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                    OMG guys I didn't text her until the END of the day !!!!!!!!!!!! what should I do after our date ???? I have no useful response
                    shut up i am a noob.

Comment

Working...
                    X