Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd fights and beats Cotto and Canelo: Ties Pacquiao for Lineal Titles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I never gave an opinion on that fight. If I gave an opinion on that fight, then I would be wrong for not watching it before making a comment about it. But I never gave an opinion on it.

And yeah, I understand the Lara situation but again it's not the results. It's like France's hand of god against Ireland to qualify for the World Cup. We can say it's "a robbery" all we want but what remains is, they did not win.

JMM-Pacquiao 3 is the same way. A complete boxing lesson that still gave Pacquiao a win. But at the end of the day, no one is saying Floyd should fight Marquez again. Or Marquez achieved more than, i don't know, say Berto at 147.
    Not really the same as that is it

Yes, they do. Or atleast they should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      He loss!

He loss I tell you. He loss!!!

"He loss!"

Comment

• Comment

• Well, it's my fault for improper usage of words. Not the first time it has happened but yeah.

But anyways. I know what you are getting at but I just don't think they have done anything more significant than Cotto. I think it's really all a level playing field.

So, I'm good on this topic. I don't want to go around in circles but I understand what you are getting at.

Comment

• Is this real life?

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              No, no you do not. To get right down to it you just have to establish yourself as the man to beat in the division.
              well i disagree. the only way is to unify the belts(wba,wbc,ibf) or beat the guy who unified. if you say number 1 and 2 then whos ranking do you go by?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Nothing really to do with that. Everyone acknowledges that Floyd was the lineal champion at 147, even though Baldomir is a bum compared to Cotto. Its just about understanding what lineal means.
                yes and these floydosexuals don't understand that the only reason baldo was lineal is because he won it from judah who won it from spinks who unified the belts. yet another fighter gayfeather wanted nothing to do with.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  No, no you do not. To get right down to it you just have to establish yourself as the man to beat in the division.
                  you have no clue what your talking about sorry newb.

Comment

• I hate lineal titles. Floyd getting two by beating Carlos Baldomir and Saul Alvarez would make me think even less of lineal titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I hate lineal titles. Floyd getting two by beating Carlos Baldomir and Saul Alvarez would make me think even less of lineal titles.
                      The only way alverez can be lineal is if he unifies period. these gayfeather stangirls dont know what thier talking about. they live in fantasy land and dont even know what lineage means.

Comment

Working...
                      X