Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

These 2 videos clearly show that David Haye was the one who threw the first punches. Chisora stood in front of him face-to-face without the intention to start swinging and Haye suddenly throws a left hook and then a straight right to the jaw of Chisora: (go to time mark 2:20 min)- and also watch the 2nd vid below which shows it even more clearly that Haye suckerpunched Chisora

I just found another video which shows it even better:

Last edited by raskat; 02-19-2012, 03:51 PM.

He's also tried an elbow.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      yeah after the right to the jaw he threw an elbow from above.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        lol yeah, there was nearly an elbow drop in there. Surprised Chis came out of it unhurt.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 02-19-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Dam Haye went street fighter on him. Definitely the clearest video of the fight so far. Didn't even see Haye throwing that many punches/elbow from the other videos.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the Comission take Haye's license off him for this.

This is clear evidence that Haye punched Chisora multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I dont think he has one at this point hence the board cant sanction him. It wont help his chances in reapplying for one though should he get a Klitchko fight or one with Del

The Board is a joke anyway

Comment

He ain't got one to take off him, it ended when he retired, he needed to apply for a new one if he is to go back in the ring.

Comment

Haye must have lower power than we think or he didn't punch as hard as he could've or Chisora has a granite chin. He ate those shots like he felt nothing.

Comment

chisora walked up to him and wanted to fight him you clown. david acted in self defense, he wasnt going to wait until chisora that piece of **** pulled the trigger.

Comment

Working...
                    X