Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underwhelmed by Vitali's Power or Overwhelmed by Arreola's Chin/Heart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underwhelmed by Vitali's Power or Overwhelmed by Arreola's Chin/Heart?

Do you guys think Arreola would have made it to the end if his corner didn't stop it?

As of round 8 or 9 I honestly thought there's no way even the Great VIT could stop this guy. Arreola just didn't seem affected by his punches at all. I accepted deep down that this would be only Vit's 2nd fight that went the distance. However by the tenth round Arreola's face was in such bad shape and he was taking so much more punishment that I thought it would end in the 11th or 12th. I think that Vitali would have TKO'd him...I think he would have knocked him down repeatedly in the 11th and the ref would call it off but Arreola would continue to get up and never be "out cold."
    Vitali would have KO/TKO'd him in the 11th
    36.36%
    Vitali would have KO/TKO'd him in the 12th
    18.18%
    Arreola would have survived to be 2nd in history to survive most brutal HW ever.
    45.45%

Nope, he was getting stopped. He took alot of punishment. No heart and no chin can take that **** 2 more rounds.

Comment

HE would have finished the fight. HE was getting hit but he was taking them very well.

Comment

vit wobbled oreola in the 10th. the stoppage was coming soon.

Comment

It was only his courage holding him up in the 10th.

I could see that he was ready to go in the 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            vit wobbled oreola in the 10th. the stoppage was coming soon.
            Yeah I saw that too, he didn't seem affected until that point but when he wobbled I knew it was over. I didn't think they were gonna stop it though even though it was a good stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              It was only his courage holding him up in the 10th.

I could see that he was ready to go in the 11th.
              If only Vitali had Wlad's 2 fisted 1 punch power, by default that would be greatest HW of all time.

Comment

I think he would have made it. However he started feeling the sots in the 10th and was wobbled once.

Comment

He went in there and took a beating like a good sparring partner should, he is tough and can take a punch --- but so can a heavy bag....

Comment

I'll be honest I started getting worried in the mid rounds cus I never saw Vit throwing so much and I figured this could be the strategy of Arreola to wear Vit's stamina down then press him real hard in the later rounds. But in the 10th Vit was still dancing around the ring and flinging 80+ punches a round and rocking the **** out of Arreola so that's when I figured it was soon to be over.

Comment

Working...
                    X