Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighters did Rigo beat other than Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd that the crowd who screamed, "You'll see, you'll see" is intolerant of others who do the same. If you believed in Loma and saw his potential before this year, why would you not believe in Rigo?

Comment

It's a solid point. As great as he looks, he has to prove it. And I don't see why he's still in the top ten P4P. Frampton did more this year. So did Ward. So did Kovalev. So did Alvarez(yes even Alvarez). So did Loma. He broke a guy's jaw with one shot and yes that's impressive but come on. Who was Jazza Dickens? Frampton broke another champion's jaw. That ups the ante. Of course, some say Frampton ducked him. Maybe he did, but Rigo is at 122. 126 is just four pounds. He could take on Russell or Santa-Cruz or any number of guys. Highly skilled? Yes. But proven as of late? Definitely not.

Comment

Refusing to go into second and third gears in fights with overmatched opponents is what has him in his predicament. If an opponent does not press him, he coasts and does nothing.

He never adapted his style for paying fans and networks, so his opportunities dried up.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          It's a solid point. As great as he looks, he has to prove it. And I don't see why he's still in the top ten P4P. Frampton did more this year. So did Ward. So did Kovalev. So did Alvarez(yes even Alvarez). So did Loma. He broke a guy's jaw with one shot and yes that's impressive but come on. Who was Jazza Dickens? Frampton broke another champion's jaw. That ups the ante. Of course, some say Frampton ducked him. Maybe he did, but Rigo is at 122. 126 is just four pounds. He could take on Russell or Santa-Cruz or any number of guys. Highly skilled? Yes. But proven as of late? Definitely not.
          cruiz will not i repeat will not fight rigo.........thats a dead point still being thrown around by trolls who secretly hate the guy rigo. they know this already.......

although he got a SD over Cordoba he beat him convincingly in that fight. people said he ran too much but it's still a very good win. add in a very solid win in agbeko & a great one in donaire, rigos resume isn't too shabby at all. solid resume in fact.....also rigo is a freaking midget. looks to be no taller then 5'3. he's pushing it as it is at 122......guys like crawford or lomo are much more taller & bigger for their respective weight classes.......
          Last edited by Godsfly; 11-29-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            cruiz will not i repeat will not fight rigo.........thats a dead point still being thrown around by trolls who secretly hate the guy rigo. they know this already.......

although he got a SD over Cordoba he beat him convincingly in that fight. people said he ran too much but it's still a very good win. add in a very solid win in agbeko & a great one in donaire, rigos resume isn't too shabby at all. solid resume in fact.....also rigo is a freaking midget. looks to be no taller then 5'3. he's pushing it as it is at 122......guys like crawford or lomo are much more taller & bigger for their respective weight classes.......
            Fair enough. Good points, man. I guess I was focusing on the past year mainly. I have respect for him. Believe me, but it's similar to the GGG situation. What in hell is it going to take to see him in against another guy who will challenge him, even on paper at least?

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              so pac-roid got beat by an over rated fighter. ROFL. nice job making pac look good, POS pac-tard.
              He barley beat Manny. And Manny had one good arm. ANd he barley beat him. :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I think you were locked up at the time, but the Cordoba fight was a good fight.
                You must have been taking it in the ass at the time of this conversation.

WTF does Cardoba have to do with Dildo fighting Salido in place of Lomachenko?

He KOd a bum fighter. Great fight. The guy has 24 wins and 42 losses. WTF does that tell you???? lmfaoooooooo
                Last edited by PAC-BOY; 11-29-2016, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  He barley beat Manny. And Manny had one good arm. ANd he barley beat him. :AOR:
                  So you finally admit that Pac lost the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    So you finally admit that Pac lost the fight?
                    show me a quote where i ever said Manny won!

Ill be waiting ****. lmfao:AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      show me a quote where i ever said Manny won!

Ill be waiting ****. lmfao:AOR:
                      I'm positive I've seen you say that the fight was a robbery. But it was awhile ago and post history only goes back so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X