Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just had a dream about Vitali (nothing saucy)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had a dream about Vitali (nothing saucy)

He was in the Greggs in Market Harborough ordering a pasty. Had on these big ass comedy sunglasses and was having trouble ordering his snack due to his crappy English. I decided to step in and act as translator. We got to talking about boxing and he was asking me who was who in the current division. He didn't seem to realise his brother had got beat and seemed really ignorant of the modern division in general. He kept forgetting things, and asking me who the man across the counter was and if he ever beat him (it was Lennox). I started to feel embarrassed for him and just ended up leaving the shop. There were some other boxers there but they were all just trying to ignore him and get on with serving the other customers.

First time I've ever had a legit boxing dream and it's this shit. My subconscious sucks.

The gay section is over there..

Oh wait.

Have a toss to my Vitali avatar riding the bicycle <--

Comment

Hahahahahahaha!!! Good stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        The gay section is over there..

Oh wait.

Have a toss to my Vitali avatar riding the bicycle <--

Hey, I wish there'd been a bit of nudity or even a bit of kawk in bum action, but alas everyone was fully clothed (Lennox had on a nice white apron though).

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
          Hey, I wish there'd been a bit of nudity or even a bit of kawk in bum action, but alas everyone was fully clothed (Lennox had on a nice white apron though).
          check out this thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=572740

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post

Comment

Working...
            X