Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Oscar ripping Cotto for dropping the WBC title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    When a non black boxer makes a "good business decision", it's wrong.
    Wtf are you even talking about lol

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      can you believe the wbc was going to get 300k from each fighter and 25k from each promoter and for what? they dont do anything 650k for a title?
      I think the belts are worthless, but it's not true to say they don't provide anything. That's like saying Buffer gets paid his huge fee just to announce the fighters. Within the business of the sport they obviously bring something to the table. Otherwise people would never pay them.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        I don't get it either. I mean Canelo will still get it if he wins.. But canelo isn't a MW according to him. Dudes all over the place
        and before canelo had said he the only reason he was fighting for the title was because miguel wanted too put it on the line

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          can you believe the wbc was going to get 300k from each fighter and 25k from each promoter and for what? they dont do anything 650k for a title?
          and also this year the wbc got money for the giggi interim title fight in the same 160 weight class
          I've noticed you posting that for a while now, you're aware nobody thinks its funny or clever?

Just giving you a heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            I don't get it either. I mean Canelo will still get it if he wins.. But canelo isn't a MW according to him. Dudes all over the place

Lol yep......

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              I've noticed you posting that for a while now, you're aware nobody thinks its funny or clever?

Just giving you a heads up.
              i couldn't care less what you think. i call him Gigi

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                When a non black boxer makes a "good business decision", it's wrong.
                Cotto is black now? not sure where you are going with this

Comment

The pressure is really getting to Oscar, seriously for his sake I hope Canelo wins, or else we going to have a massive report about him breaking down. I think he is already back on the Coke anyway.

Comment

Because both fighters are bringing a belt to the table, and that determined partly who was getting paid what. Well, Cotto never intended to pay the setting aside fees to GGG, so it seems he was being dishonest.

Its also very unprofessional. They agreement was, each brings a belt. All the marketing and promo also says they both are champs. Well Cotto just ruined that. Cotto knows, if he wins, he will get Canelos belt. If he loses, what difference does it make?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Cotto is black now? not sure where you are going with this
                      Bruh that guy is strange.

Comment

Working...
                      X