Another immigrant targeted in St.Louis. This time possibly a hate crime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... What's going on in St.Louis. Video at bottom of link

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...r-and-Beat-Her

A YouTube video flagged by Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit features a delusional black woman named Mary Omni ranting incoherently about Bosnians and suggesting that they deserve to die.

***8220;Ferguson, Bosnian death immigrant warning is this. You are on these black young men 14th birthrights and land rights. If there***8217;s an accident that occurs you are considered the invader and embezzler thief. You came to build a dream on the 14th Constitutional nation of supremacy. Fourteenth biblical inheritors***8230; The Bosnian immigrant was invading. The Bosnian immigrant was joining globalists and they came to America for the American dream at the expense of black infant babies. At the expense of the Mike Brown. At the expense of the black housing. At the expense of the black***8217;s education***8230; The immigrant Bosnian is seen as a foreign invader and a thief.***8221;

She defended those who attacked with hammers on Sunday, declaring that they had "the contract - the Bosnian don't have the contract to be here."

Then, chillingly, she recited the lyrics to the classic folk song, "If I has a Hammer."

If I had a hammer, I hammer in the morning, I hammer in the evening, I hammer out all over this land. I'll hammer out danger, I hammer out warning, I hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters all over this land. So if I had a hammer, I'll hammer in the morning, I'll hammer in the evening, I hammer out justice, I'll hammer out danger and I'll hammer out warning. I'll hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters, all over this land.

She called the Bosnian who was murdered, a casualty of his invasion and thieving and suggested that the murderers were blameless.

The video is entitled Ferguson Bosnian Death Warning!

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      This is the same neighborhood as the murder of the immigrant from last week. The FBI is getting involved in this crime and they're investigating it as a possible hate crime.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/...-neighborhood/
      Extremely sad.

Been a crazy few weeks all round.

Comment

The racial undertones in this thread are disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          Wow... What's going on in St.Louis. Video at bottom of link

[url]http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/12/05/Another-Race-Based-Attack-In-St-Louis-Black-Thugs-Drag-Bosnian-Woman-Out-Of-Her-Car-and-Beat-Her
          She defended those who attacked with hammers on Sunday, declaring that they had "the contract - the Bosnian don't have the contract to be here."

Then, chillingly, she recited the lyrics to the classic folk song, "If I has a Hammer."

The video is entitled Ferguson Bosnian Death Warning![/B][/QUOTE]

I almost thought you were kidding about the article but its real. Someone needs to kill that stupid ignorant ***** saying all that ****. The ****ed up thing is this will only become a major story when a Bosnian smokes one of these piles of garbage in self defense.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

The video is entitled Ferguson Bosnian Death Warning![/B]
            I almost thought you were kidding about the article but its real. Someone needs to kill that stupid ignorant ***** saying all that ****. The ****ed up thing is this will only become a major story when a Bosnian smokes one of these piles of garbage in self defense.
            When you have elected state senators saying on national televised media saying "this is our race war", I can't say that I'm shocked.

Whole fucking thing is a mess.
            Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 12-07-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Ignorant ******s.

Comment

Working...
              X