No announcement yet.

How do you feel about this guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about this guy?

Loser... Anyone that stands in line that long for a phone is sorely lacking social interaction

Comment

That's a regular week long full time work shift with 4 hours of overtime. That's sad, what's wrong with people that they do this for a phone.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        this

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Loser... Anyone that stands in line that long for a phone is sorely lacking social interaction
        this

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
        That's a regular week long full time work shift with 4 hours of overtime. That's sad, what's wrong with people that they do this for a phone.
        and also this.

i use the iphone number five. it serves my purposes. i wouldn't stand in line for 10 minutes for another one.

the number six will be easy to get in a few months, maybe less. i really don't know much about freaking phones.

it's just a phone...

Comment

i don't know what kind of old loser metabolism that dude has, but i generally take two or three sh#ts before i leave my house each morning.

i'd leave that sidewalk covered in feces.

Comment

I went to the Apple store last year to buy some stuff for my MacBook.

There was a line outside and I asked the clerk if I had to do that line to get in. He said no because that line was for the I-phone 5s. I ask him how can that be because that phone got released a month prior. He told me it was because they were releasing the white version of it.

I don't understand why ppl will waste their time on something like this. Two weeks later it was on a discount with any phone plan.

Comment

It takes a special kind of loser to wait in line for a phone. I don't know when a phone became a status symbol but its really pathetic.

Comment

What a wankoff I got my note 3 last year and did it all online waited for it to be delivered.

Great phone though

Comment

i really want to know where he sh#T. is it possible fora grown man to go two days without sh#Tting?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i really want to know where he sh#T. is it possible fora grown man to go two days without sh#Tting?

I'm guessing that is what he's carrying in his backpack. Probably brushes his teeth at the same time to be more productive.

Comment

Working...
                    X