• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather "We not fighting in boxing to prove who the best is"

Go to 3:00

He just says that..he dont believe it man

Comment

Lolol.
      Worth a chuckle. Question : why does Lenny Ellerqueer oggle Floyd so much? And why hasn't Floyd ever shown any level of discomfort with it?

I bought the zab and DLH ppv's and saw the Shane ppv at the movies, so it ain't like I hate the dude...but WTF.

Comment

floyd straight out................ducking

Comment

He don't fight for legacy, belts, or to be the best...it's about the cash. Yet he won't agree to fight in the most lucrative fight of alltime????

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            He don't fight for legacy, belts, or to be the best...it's about the cash. Yet he won't agree to fight in the most lucrative fight of alltime????
            I've been trying to figure that one out for quite some time now. LOL. Floyd is scared of pac.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              I've been trying to figure that one out for quite some time now. LOL. Floyd is scared of pac.
              One of the great unsolved mysteries of the boxing world

Comment

Yeah really. Floyd came back for big money fights only.
                Just not the biggest money fight in the history of the sport.

Comment

Floyd plays the villain and it's paid in dividends. He says something like that to get you mad. This is why a guy with a rather boring style is one of the biggest PPV draws ever.

People that like Floyd buy his fights, but he also he makes all the non-fans in boxing and otherwise go "Oohhhh! That Mayweather has such a big mouth! I'll bet _______ is going to shut him up!" and order a $60 PPV.

Floyd laughs all the way to the bank.

Pac/Floyds going to happen, but after the drug testing fiasco it's only going to happen when Floyd wants it to. His ego isnt going to allow him to bend to pressure from fans and the media.

We just have to wait and see.
                  Last edited by paulf; 07-12-2010, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X