Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can haye reinvent the HW dvision when hes retiring in october?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
    I agree, because the worst thing that could happen is Haye beating both brothers, retiring and then handing the division back to the brothers.

Unless of course, suddenly every fighter who fights a Klitschko has a new lease of confidence and fights like they want to destroy them. Then we might get some excitement..
    I think they'd retire if he beat them both.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I would drool for a Haye Adamek fight.......
      It's a decent fight, but not one I'm overly enthusiastic about. I don't believe Adamek is big enough or fast enough to cope with Haye's speed and power. I think Haye stops him early.

Good fight, but I don't see Haye coming off a win over a Klitschko to fight an Adamek who will probably be coming off a loss to Vitali.

Comment

if he was to beat them both in impressive style I think the money he would be getting offered for follow up fights would be very hard for him to resist. If he beat wlad on HBO then squared off against vitali it could even be PPV in the states. And I actually think there are a few fighters just starting to emerge who in a year or two could be decent contenders ... Helenius/Perez/Fury or Chrisora and of course there is always Adamek - Haye v Adamek would be a cracker. So yeah IF he beat both of them and IF he stayed around, the heavyweight divison imo would get a real shot in the arm ... but unfortunately they are two pretty big ifs

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
          It's a decent fight, but not one I'm overly enthusiastic about. I don't believe Adamek is big enough or fast enough to cope with Haye's speed and power. I think Haye stops him early.

Good fight, but I don't see Haye coming off a win over a Klitschko to fight an Adamek who will probably be coming off a loss to Vitali.
          If what your saying holds give Evander his shot so he will fcking retire.

Comment

It's pretty stupid that he's retiring. He's not saving the division at all, the brothers will just win the titles back.

Comment

Beating Wladimir and then retiring would make no sense at all considering the money he could make and the recognition he could gain by fighting and beating Vitali. Obviously Vitali is fighting in September but he has been fighting quite regularly since returning so I don't see why Haye couldn't stick around until December/January.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                if he was to beat them both in impressive style I think the money he would be getting offered for follow up fights would be very hard for him to resist. If he beat wlad on HBO then squared off against vitali it could even be PPV in the states. And I actually think there are a few fighters just starting to emerge who in a year or two could be decent contenders ... Helenius/Perez/Fury or Chrisora and of course there is always Adamek - Haye v Adamek would be a cracker. So yeah IF he beat both of them and IF he stayed around, the heavyweight divison imo would get a real shot in the arm ... but unfortunately they are two pretty big ifs
                I agree. It would take a very brave man to turn the millions that would be on offer from every promoter under the sun should Haye pull off some wins.
                Would the Klits retire though? I think Vitali might if he was beaten. But Vladimir is younger and is still light years better than anyone in the division.

If Haye wins and retires then i would hope some up and coming heavyweight prospects would see that the K Bros aren't unbeatable and hopefully gain some additional motivation to win the titles.

Comment

Working...
                X