No announcement yet.

Khan fans stop saying Khan dominated Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan fans stop saying Khan dominated Maidana

He won by 1 point on 1 scorecard and 3 on the other 2 cards and that is counting a knockdown....why do ya'll act like it was a domination?

funny to me every chance khan gets he brags about beating maidana, imo the maidana now beats todays khan for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      He won by 1 point on 1 scorecard and 3 on the other 2 cards and that is counting a knockdown....why do ya'll act like it was a domination?
      chino also got a point deducted, for an elbow..... to joe cortez

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        chino also got a point deducted, for an elbow..... to joe cortez
        i forgot about that.....

Comment

Khan was in complete control from rounds 1-9, then he got caught in round 10 I believe, lost the round 10-8, and was basically in survival mode for rounds 11 and 12 which allowed Chino to comeback on the scorecard.

Rounds 1-6 were incredibly dominant rounds by Khan. That was the best of Amir Khan in that stretch and Maidana had no answer.

But Maidana, as he always does, he hung in there and then caught Khan late and made it a fight.

Comment

Same way Garcia didnt dominate Matthysse bro. He won but it wasnt domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Same way Garcia didnt dominate Matthysse bro. He won but it wasnt domination.
              Hey do not do that..you can get banned for that..Garcia has nothing to do with this thread nor does Matthysee

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Hey do not do that..you can get banned for that..Garcia has nothing to do with this thread nor does Matthysee

We all do it. Including you.

Comment

Khan had them horsehair gloves doe..

Comment

It was close for sure. Maidana got absolutely walloped for the first 4 rds. I mean everything Khan threw landed. After that though Khan slowly faded and Maidana beat him p a bit.

Maidana vs Khan now would be great. Maidana wins easily IMO. Depending on how much holding the ref allows.

Comment

Working...
                    X